1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Outro Regarding Outros

Discussion in 'Outros' started by chickenputty, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. GreenPeas

GreenPeas The man, the myth, the meme

Ratings:
    +1,054
    DDoS seems to be a problem in many minecraft communities for some strange reason. However, we're working on removing the strong association McBrawl has with DDoSers. By doing this, we don't want people constantly speaking of DDoS on our forums, if you want to warn someone of DDoS, do it privately.

2. bob8is8cool

bob8is8cool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +430
    I still don't understand why not talking about it is the first step to stopping it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. flyingllama4

flyingllama4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +57
    McBrawl staff doesn't want anything negative that can hurt their community cough "image" cough

4. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    McBrawl, especially WarZ, has been associated with DDoS. Most people don't play, for the fear of getting DDoSed or hacked. It's dangerous there.
    If everyone's posting about it, why would new comers want to join and have fun? McBrawl would just be "that server filled with hackers" that no one wants to head to.
    The staff are aware of DDoS, and trust me, they're working to reduce and/or stop it completely. It's probably for the better not to mention DDoS a lot as a reason for an outro considering the staff already know about it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. qrs

qrs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Welcome to WarZ, kill at your own risk. The DDoS is just terrible here, causing many skilled players to leave. I just really want to say to those DDoSers, "was breaking the law from dying in a game worth it to you?!"

6. SALSAA

SALSAA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +485
    Plus the factor that McBrawl isn't the FBI and can't trace anything that is outside of McBrawl such as a DDoS attack, which makes DDoS attacks impossible to stop from a minecraft server, unless you fight fire with fire.

7. ixdejavu

ixdejavu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Holly smoke so this server is giving me a rish to get ddosed? and also here is my video
    best regards to whatever is going on i don't really understand also give it a second for the song to load onto it

8. bob8is8cool

bob8is8cool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +430
    No, you aren't at risk. If you give out your skype you may be. No need for the video here though:wink:

9. ixdejavu

ixdejavu Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ohhh lol ok good

• Pointless Pointless x 1