1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

A Whale's Guide to: Winning

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Mcemi, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Mcemi

Mcemi Active Member

Ratings:
    +32
    How to: Win
    "A Guide For All Whales"
    by Mcemi

Hey everyone. Now let's talk strategy here today. We will be focusing mainly on how to be the first to finish/last to stand in Minecraft Party; we all know you want those coins, and you want them now.

Musical Minecarts:
    We all know you just love rocking out to those top chart hits, but you aren't going to win by jumping up and down here.
    1. While everyone else is running around, take a step back and observe your surroundings. What you want to do is observe each corner of the dance floor and see which one is the least occupied whilst the music is playing; head on over to your special corner and wait. Stand there and stare like your 8th grade science teacher doing nothing. And then the carts will drop and you go in for the kill, I mean, you go to plop yourself into your satin chair. Chances are, a Minecart is going to land near you, where there aren't many people due to the fact you chose carefully. You get that Minecart, bro. Don't let any of those SkyTheKid wannabes get that seat. It's yours. It is your throne.

2. Repeat until you rule the world and have ALL the kids screaming, "HACKER"

One In The Chamber:
    Here is where you decide, "Am I good at shooting a virtual bow?" The answer is, no. No you are not. You better run, child!

1. Decide whether to fight or flight.

Choice A - Fight

Lol, good one.

Choice B - Flight

1. Decide whether to run or hide.

Choice 1a - Run

1. Run. No, not in a straight line, noob. You need to run in the most annoying zig-zag, up-down way you can. Have all the shooters punching their keyboards trying to just aim at you.

2. Win.

Choice 2a - Hide

1. You know those little spots behind the stairs against the walls where you always find a straggler crouching? You be that straggler noob. You be it and you be proud. Just shift in one of those indents against the wall behind a block.

2. Win. Have all the children yelling, "AIMBOT HACKER"

Hot TNT:
    You loved hot potato as a kid, and now you hate it. But here's some strategies to make you a winner.

Scenario 1 - You do not have the TNT.

1. Run around the outer edges of the floor, turn the least amount you have to while running (turning will most likely decrease the distance from you and your chaser).

2. Run towards large groups of the uninfected. This gives your chaser a better option then you.

Scenario 2 - You have the TNT.

Well darn. But don't cry yet, mister!

1. Run towards the nearest victim.

2. Punch the victim.

3. If that does not work, run at a diagonal angle towards a spotted victim and infect with the TNT.

Horse Race:
    Ah, the game where you can't see a darn thing you are doing.

1. Hit that space bar as fast as you can, you'll go faster.

2. Love the inside edges of the track like a fat kid loves Twinkies. Stay closest to the inside edge while making turns.

3. Make sharp turns, you'll get ahead by many points.

Fell off the map? Go cry.

Red Light Green Light:

This game is all about reflexes.

1. Watch the countdown timer and you hit sprint exactly when that thing hits 0.

2. Obviously sprint and jump.

3. Use shift immediately when you see the wool turn the yellow.

4. All of that. Just be fast.

Got sent back to beginning? Go cry.

Spleef:
    I mean, unless you're like a completely Spleef Professional like me (No bragging but you know, like dang! I am FANTASTIC at that game!) then you probably fall in dark holes a lot. Fret not, young one.

1. Sprint and shovel everything.

2. Snowballs are for noobs unless you see an islander.

3. Head in for the attack, parkour like a beast and dig like a dog and you'll be winning in some hazy fog, cuz you know Minecraft render distance is a hog to your fps now kid just stand right up on a log. (kimdoneipromise)

4. Show no mercy.

Minefield:
    The most logical game in existence.

1. Sprint.

2. Don't hit the pressure plates.

3. Hop.

4. Find the straightest way to get to your destination.

5. The end.

Red Alert:
    The platform is disintegrating like your future.

1. Always stand on the White Wool. Even from the beginning.

2. Hop hop hop to other White Wools as everyone around you burns to death.

3. Ran out of white? Hop between yellows.

4. Ran out of yellow? Lol. That doesn't happen.

Snowball Fight:
    You get to throw things at people. Yay.
    1. Find an area uninhabited by your worst nightmares.

2. Make sure that area has thin sheets of snow, not snow blocks. Don't be a noob.

3. Hold down left click while dragging your shovel through the thin sheets of snow, you should have a full inventory bar of snowballs in like 10 seconds.

4. Hide or hit everyone with balls of snows. Your balls of snow.

Rainbow Jump:
    PARKOUR YEAH

1. Sprint, never stop sprinting. Ever.

2. Sprint at a diagonal angle, adjust your angle depending on distance of jumps. You want to be able to sprint and jump without any pauses to be the last to the finish line.

3. That last thin jump with a mixture of wool and ice before full ice jumps, pick the wool. Not the ice.

4. Use the ice to your advantage, it's a long jump at the end and you need some speed.

Wool Mix-Up:
    1. Find a corner preferably, it's easier to see your surroundings.

2. When on the selected colour, when everything is gone, look for the most open space where there doesn't happen to be much of your current colour. There will be more of a variety in that direction.

3. Try your best to memorize your surroundings, the colours never change.

4. Win. Because you're a whale.

Smoke Monster:
    Ahhhhh, Smoke Monster, everyone's favorite friend. It's really not that hard if you're doing it right. But obviously you're doing it wrong now little whale.

1. Stand close to the Smoke Monster deployer/machine/center thingy between the diagonal spot and then straight out spot. This is so when it starts, you won't be hit immediately by the creation of the thing.

2. Stay close to the center, never move outward. That is where people die.

3. Just walk around slowly with the monster, it's pretty slow near the center.

4. That whirly monster one that everyone hates because everyone dies during it? Own it! Being near the center, you experience NONE of the weaving, erratic patterns of it. You just waddle your way around and win.

Chicken Game:
    PETA loves this game so very much.

1. Head to the least habited corner.

2. When the game starts, just stand there until you see eggs heading your way.

3. KILL EVERYTHING (except, ya know, those Minus 50% chickens).

4. To kill cows, you need to hit them twice quickly before it runs away.

Dead End:

Most notorious for, "omg lag."
    How do I get rid of this "omg lag."? Well here's a couple ways -

1. Shift for a second. Voila, gone.

2. Do not double tap your sprint key. That causes "lag". Walk.

VOILA

1. Intercept others.

2. Try to choose the larger pieces of land to claim as your own.

Lol, logic. Don't you love it?

Diamond Mine:
    Emeralds > Diamonds = Logic

1. Head to the outer edges of the grass.

2. Head in for kill. Just dig like a maniac all around up and down side to side.

3. Stay away from others. They are stealing mongrels and won't get out of your stuff.

Shoot the Sheep:

Even with the worst of bow skills, you can make it through this.

1. Aim lower than the sheep, it's falling, duh.

2. Shoot. I haven't figured out the point value of the different colours yet, probably should start paying attention to that.

• Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    #1 Mcemi, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  2. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    Love itttttt

Fun guide to read thoughhh

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aznboy248

Aznboy248 Active Member

Ratings:
    +35
    10/10 -IGN

4. Mcemi

Mcemi Active Member

Ratings:
    +32
    Zomg, thanks. <3

<3 *whale noises of happiness*

5. Chopo

Chopo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    I would not have the patience to make a guide like this, props to you. Like Brawler said, it was very entertaining and well-written, nice guide.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mcemi

Mcemi Active Member

Ratings:
    +32
    Thank you! <3

7. kindabigboy

kindabigboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157
    Very nice guide @Mcemi. Now a see a couple reasons why I am the worst at some of these games. But, this is very helpful to others, it will make McParty just even better. Very helpful.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    What's Potion Drop? I've never heard of that minigame before.

9. fast11471

fast11471 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +354
    Wow - IGN
    Gr8 m8 8/8 - Walmart
    Rekt - Kotaku

Gr8 guide m8, evidence of being a whale is yet to be seen, but the guide is legit

10. ChickenNinja

ChickenNinja Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335
    I absolutely love your humor in this guide, makes it fun to read! I do not know if standing close to the smoke monster is the best of ideas at the start, but maybe that spot you have clearly described gives leeway to surviving. Another thing, instead of picking a corner in Musical Minecarts, I normally pick a side. This might be preference, but I notice towards the end if you are in a corner (Yes you get a better sense of your surroundings) you have a less likely chance to make it to the cart in time or before someone takes it. Otherwise, it makes a great guide!

11. Mcemi

Mcemi Active Member

Ratings:
    +32
    Thank you! <3 And practice makes progress ('cause perfect is a lie, and so is the cake).

The evidence is in the pudding. <3 It's fish flavored. And thank you. *whale noises*

Yeah, it's all about preferences. Both could work just as well. :grinning: Thank you! *whale noises*

It was just added a week or so ago. It takes place on the same map as the Chicken Game. :3

#11 Mcemi, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  12. kindabigboy

kindabigboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157
    I have always always been taught "Practice make Progress." I correct like everyone.