1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

RioYR's Pistol Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by RioYR, Dec 13, 2014.

?

What one should I make next?

1. Snipers.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Shotguns.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Assault rifles.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Subway machine guns.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Tacticals.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Perks.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Games.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RioYR

RioYR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Hey everyone! Today I'll be showing you all of Mc-war's pistols

First is the Usp.45, it's the starting pistol, in my opinion it's low damage but its 12 round magazine capacity makes up for the damage. I wouldn't suggest using this on maps like FFA, GunGame an Infected because if there is groups around, don't go to your side arm just run, sword and shoot.

Next we got the M9 with a 15 round magazine and a decent amount of damage, I used to like this gun a lot when I was below level 30. It's a great side arm with a huge damage and magazine size I'd suggest taking this on all the maps as it won't get you and has a high magazine capacity it can kill a group of zombies in one clip.

After we've got the magnum. Don't waste your credits on this gun it's worthless 6 rounds in the cylinder and a very slow right of fire, a 2-3 shot kill in the head even the damage is very low. The only thing useful is to put the gun to your head in infected and pull the trigger before the zombies tear you apart, or you could finish off some people the old fashion way. But still: Useless.

Now we've gotten the Desert Eagle (Commonly called he Deagle for short) It's a 8 round gun but it's damage makes up for it a 2-4 shot kill with an incredible rate of fire. Also if you didn't know if your in CQB (Close Quarter Combat) the Desert Eagle doesn't even need a sight it's accuracy almost goes in the cross hair.

After that we've got the Executioner, a shotgun pistol, I would use this in CQB but not in long range fights, this is also good in infected as it can blast a few zombies off, 5 round cylinder and decent damage. This is really good in One in the chamber as it spreads.

Next We've get the python *HISSSSSSSS* it has 9 rounds in the cylinder and can one shot kill if a quick scope to the head. This is mostly used in all matches mostly infected because it has a 1 shot kill headshot. Get this gun it's very very good.

Thats mostly it so stay tuned as I will be doing another one! :grinning:
    -Rio

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Afid

Afid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164
    Great guide,just one thing,on the poll it says "subway machine guns" xD

3. RioYR

RioYR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Subway machine gun = SMG

4. C9_Mango

C9_Mango Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +391
    Sub machine gun*

And I think this guide should be a lot more individualized. You basically said "This gun is amazing. This gun is also amazing. This gun sucks. This gun is amazing. This gun is amazing." But in fancier words.