1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Intro Introducing myself (and a little Mc-war too)

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by randomcitizen1, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Everyone, before you read this just know that it is seriously outdated. :V
    Hello everyone. I am Random Citizen. I have been playing on Mc-war for a while now, but I have never posted on the forums. I have recently reached lv 51 on mc-war, so I thought it would be appropriate to familiarize myself with the forums and post a thread. I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now, and I love the game. Of all the servers I have been on since I started playing Minecraft, Mc-war is my favorite (which is quite ironic as I in no way support guns in vanilla Minecraft). I love how the game play is so fast-paced, and exciting! My friends and I have been on many (and I mean many) servers, but never have we found such helpful, composed, and generally friendly moderators. I place a high value on this because the less composed moderators is what drove me and my friends from server to server for about a year. Pardon me for rambling on for a while. Back to myself. I am lv 51 and have a 3.71 kdr in Mc-war (however, these two numbers are always rising). Also, I own a private clan called GUON (Guerilla Union of Newbies) for me and my friends. My favorite people to play with/against are (Qs) lilyluke, (Qs) qwerty, (FLUX) mafiaferret, and (GSG) Lord Roke. So in conclusion: I love minecraft, I love this server, I am a newbie to these forums and I just wanted to introduce myself before posting on threads. Thanks to the moderators for up keeping the servers and forums. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Random Citizen

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    #1 randomcitizen1, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  2. terdd

terdd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    Great. Thank god you didn't make a mod app. Anyways welcome to the forums.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Thanks, and why would I make a mod app as my first post? That would be a little odd wouldn't it?

4. terdd

terdd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    Ohhhh you wouldn't believe how many people do that per hour.

But if you do consider it, get some activity :wink:

5. Sir_Blockalots

Sir_Blockalots Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +437
    Oh, no reason, just 9 times out of 10 that is exactly what people do. You gots' some learnin' to do, new guy!

6. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Well, I do love the server, but yeah, I don't exactly have enough forum experience to consider myself ready to be a mod.

That's crazy! Let me guess, 10 out of 10 times they are turned down, am I right?

7. Sir_Blockalots

Sir_Blockalots Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +437
    Unless they somehow gain control of chickenputty's mid, then yes.
    How would you like to hop on server 1 now? I'll be there.

8. terdd

terdd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264
    Good. You're like the smartest new member. They all make mod apps, cry over denial, then leave the forums for good.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Sorry, I can't right now.

Thanks for the compliment. Being a mod is a big responsibility. The people who create an app for their first post most likely care nothing for the server and want to be mod for the status position. That is not the right reason for becoming a mod! The purpose of applying for mod is to volunteer to serve the server, and the people of the server. If I were to apply for mod (which I won't anytime soon), it would be to support the server. By the way, I just read some of the mod apps and they are terrible! People are probably looking there just to get a laugh and no one is really taking it seriously. This is unfair to both the applicant and the moderators who have to (begrudgingly) read these bad applications. I say why not make it so that you cannot post a mod app until you have met some requirements. For example, you have to have posted a certain number of posts before they can create an app. I know you have to be active on the forums to be considered, but I mean they don't have permission to create a thread in the mod apps section unless they have met the minimum requirements. Again, sorry for rambling, but I feel sorry for the people who post those apps, and the people who are forced to read them. (And the people who want to be mod and take it seriously but are afraid to post an app because the apps are already viewed so negatively...)

10. AlexMc864

AlexMc864 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253
    I cannot STANNNNDD people who do that.

11. Darkchaosknight

Darkchaosknight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +955
    Its the worst... I mean people come on here once they reach level 20+ and say I've been mc-war forever and have a great kdr. Mod plz. Then normally the group of forumers just beat the crap out of their app as normally is sucks :3

12. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    How did we get on the topic of mod apps again?

O yeah, it was the first reply to the thread. Yeah, as I said before, they should make it so you do not have permission to post a thread in applications until you have met some requirements.

13. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    He dont know that im owner of GSG.... he is propably the last who didnt know this. Im shocked.
    Thanks anyways that you think im a cool one to play with

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Lol you replied to my age old thread. Yeah, I figured out later that you are the owner of gsg, but I was too lazy too edit my first thread. Editing it now. P.S. I think you are fun to play with because you have some serious skills.

15. Seventh_Elf

Seventh_Elf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +209
    You'd be surprised...

• Late Late x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Yeah, that's what everyone was telling me when I posted this. Also, I am not sure if you can grave-dig intros, but I made this months ago. This intro is seriously outdated. :V

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lord_Roke

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    Don't gravedig @Seven_Elf

18. Micheal_Lee

Micheal_Lee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32
    Nice introduction! I enjoyed and wish to hear more in the future!

• Late Late x 4
  19. Lord_Roke

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. GreenPeas

GreenPeas The man, the myth, the meme

Ratings:
    +1,054
    Grave digggg, locked