1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

The Crusaders

Discussion in 'Teams' started by xAsh, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. xAsh

xAsh TC Leader | LGBT Leader

Ratings:
    +226
    accepted!
    denied sorrry :frowning:
    accepted!

• Like Like x 2
  2. minecraftnoob999

minecraftnoob999 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +358
    tc only accepts gurls that's sexist

3. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    Yeah I’m female

4. xAsh

Ratings:
    +226
    I wish we did

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. minecraftnoob999

Ratings:
    +358
    dont assume your gender dave

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Mhrrrlin

Mhrrrlin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +161
    hi tc I love u :two_hearts:

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. minecraftnoob999

Ratings:
    +358
    IT LIVES.

8. CommunistBelgian

CommunistBelgian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457
    Discord:
    Unifier#8807
    It's been about 2-3 years since I tried, so let's go for like attempt #6

•IGN: Unifier
    •Discord Name: Belgian Beer Provider#8807
    •Age (Not required): 20
    •What role do you play? (Off/Def etc.): Anything
    •Best/Favorite Classes: Not elf, medic and scout
    •What made you pick The Crusaders out of all the teams? Old team, fun people, been wanting to be a part of it for a long time so I decided to try an application again
    •Can you talk in calls?(Not required but preferred; must at least join calls): Definitely
    •Time Zone: CET
    •How active can you be? I don't think that's a difficult question in times of corona and lockdowns
    •Current team if merc app: Ad Fundum

9. minecraftnoob999

Ratings:
    +358
    ur not gay enough uni

10. Daveeeeeeeee

Ratings:
    +876
    do you just live on this thread or something

• Agree Agree x 4
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1
  11. Slingg

Slingg OABFAABF

Ratings:
    +46
    Dude I’m sorry but just shut up please. The first few times might've been amusing but now this isn't right.

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • MVP Honor x 1
  12. minecraftnoob999

Ratings:
    +358
    @Slingh go away

so for some reason, whenever someone replies to this thread, i get a notification and im bored enough to reply

13. Daveeeeeeeee

Ratings:
    +876
    Think everyone finds it annoying and not amusing so probably a good idea if you stopped replying...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Slingg

Slingg OABFAABF

Ratings:
    +46
    Adding to this I think some of the stuff you’re saying on this thread is pretty rude and insensitive to some of the members on this team. Like dude who gives a f*** about someone else's political views or sexuality. That's their own business. Just grow up man.
    @Signifies

• Like Like x 2
  15. minecraftnoob999

Ratings:
    +358
    If you're that sensitive over crude humor you've got a world of hurt hitting you soon. And nobody cares. That's the joke. It's not a dick, don't take it so hard.

16. Mnkynoodles

Mnkynoodles ur mother

Ratings:
    +38
    here
    ill finish this. @Signifies you're a simp

17. TTD3

TTD3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175
    I thought quite some time about even replying to this since it's pretty obvious you enjoy getting replies.
    I don't think anyone here is so extremly sensitive that they can't tolerate one unnecessary, bad n crude 'joke'. There might still be people here who don't enjoy this joke at all but you making a 'funny' joke once is probably somewhat okay. Insensitive, but somewhat tolerable (tbh I think your first 'joke' "it's because I'm straight, isn't it" was the 'funniest' but still not really funny to me and still had a provoking undertone in it).

The thing is, you didn't do these kinda jokes once but multiple times without any clear reason why doing so (I assume to provoke replies but hey I mean sometimes we're bored while we have nothing to do durning these times now).
    Now, it's maybe not totally beside the point to debate wheter these phrases (in itself and not all together) are 'funny' jokes or just attempts disguised as badly executed jokes to provoke other people, but I assume we'd differ on that anyway.
    In replying to Slingh? Nobody cares about someone else's sexuality and political views?
    Look, I'm just trying to make sure I understand what you just said, but either way it doesn't really make sense to me.
    Nobody is supposed to care about each other's sexuality and people getting upset at you for making jokes makes the joke a joke since nobody is supposed to care?
    The 'joke' is funny since it concerns sexuality while nobody else does care?
    Dude what are you trying to say? Nobody caring is the joke? Or people getting upset at something they supposedly don't care about is the joke?

Big brain time.

If it's people getting upset about something they supposedly don't care about, then... wait a minute, then you fully knew that it was just provoking and wouldn't turn into a joke unless people actually replied?

Sorry I really don't get "THAT'S the joke" but hey might just be me.

Also, even the funniest joke gets unfunny if told time and time again.
    And you made a lot of pretty similar remarks which were supposed to be jokes.
    So yeah, that's why it definitely wasn't funny after the fourth time.

I honestly feel somewhat dumb after writing that because I just gave in and replied. Exactly the thing you wanted.
    I assume you knew perfectly well that the things you said on this thread might upset people in this team, you didn't post them so everyone could laugh. It was mainly for your own amusement.
    If I tell a joke, I'd rather have everyone laugh than only myself. Humour may differ, yes, and that's fine. But every good comedian should also be able to read their audience.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Slingg

Slingg OABFAABF

Ratings:
    +46
    Im all for crude humor, but as TTD3 said, when you make the same “joke” over and over again (to a team who might not like these remarks) then it stops being funny and therefore pisses me off. So here I am now having to deal with an as***** who doesn't know when to stop. So really, this is me telling you this is done. Stop bothering these poor people who did nothing but deny your merc app.

• Like Like x 1
    #678 Slingg, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  19. Netflikx

Netflikx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169
    Not gonna lie here, but this is TC's/Ash's thread. If ES is becoming as much of a problem as you non-members are making it out to be, then don't you think she'd tell him something? Now all of you go away, it's nobody's business but their's.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. xAsh

Ratings:
    +226
    I appreciate the thought behind some of these replies (because well, yeah, it's pretty obvious that none of these "jokes" are within TC's tastes/style and putting them on our thread is rather annoying lol) but no arguments are necessary on our behalf please :smile: We don't bother responding to ES's obviously awful jokes because...like, why bother engaging y'know? It is probably just better if everyone else does the same and ignores them, thank you!

Edit: Also if you click on "unwatch thread" I am fairly certain you will stop getting notifications for our thread :wink:

• Friendly Friendly x 12
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1