1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Minecraft CTF Map - Sandy Kingdom by HamPlayz_YT and laser1231

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by iWynter, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. iWynter

iWynter Active Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Note: I do not own this map, nor was I part of making it. I was asked by one of the owners (@HamPlayz_YT) to publish this since he was unable to. So here it is.

Click to view imgur album!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137
    In my opinion it needs more detail, Looks decent though

3. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    Looks bad, gameplay looks worse. -1

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Shawn_

Shawn_ Playing CTF and making maps since 2012

Ratings:
    +436
    Discord:
    Shawn the Sheep #0146
    It looks pretty flat from the pictures. I suggest adding more terrain.

5. hamborgini123

hamborgini123 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thnx Wynter.. I actually made it by myself.. with very little help. This is my first map I made. Just leave comments and tell m what to do better, thanks! :grinning:

Alright... I changed my username so things have changed a lot. Nice to see you guys are keeping track of the forums! BTW Is brawl closed down? I haven't been able to get on in a LONG time... Plz get back ASAP..

Haven't thought of gameplay.. Thanks I'll think about that in my next build!:smile:

6. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Brawl has been blacklisted by Mojang for not complying with the eula in time. The blacklist can be bypassed with a forge client.

With the map, I agree with what others said. It doesn't look nice, there is so much flat land (good for archers and ninjas).

7. pandanielxd

pandanielxd its panda daniel

Ratings:
    +893
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. cutwell

cutwell Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Looks like it could be better, but maybe try terraforming the flatter areas to create hills with world edit, as it is Archers would have a field day [​IMG]

Well done bro! For a first try it's pretty decent!

9. MrCostco

MrCostco Member

Ratings:
    +9
    nice map but a bit too archer op

10. hamborgini123

hamborgini123 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welp. It's been two years since I've played Brawl. Forgot this was a server lol. It's nice to see you guys are still active on forums. This map was intended for Archer's and Ninjas mainly, but if someone else gets access to this map feel free to change it. Also one half of the map is suppose to be identical to the other side, but flipped around. So feel free to change it!

Never thought of that. :smile:

Hey iWynter. Are you still making YT videos? I enjoyed watching them. And thnx again. Forget what I said about me making it by myself, I did a lot of the detail and underground parts. But give credit to laser1231 for creating the m,majority of the map!

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...