1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

CTF Match Spotlight

Discussion in 'Matches' started by Foodcourt, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RyGuy

RyGuy developer man

Ratings:
    +1,067
    IGN: RyGuy
    Discord: RyGuy#0001
    Timezone: EST
    Roles you're applying for: Streamer
    Experience with CTF teams: I played CTF for a fair while in 2017 (and was a CMS streamer back when it first started), would love to really get back into CTF and helping out
    Anything else you would like to add: Can record and stream with shaders without any issues, and could provide a solid experience for viewers

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr_Ant87

Mr_Ant87 Member

Ratings:
    +13
    IGN: Mr_Ant87
    Discord: Ant | Mr_Ant87#8072
    Timezone: Australian EST
    Roles you're applying for: Commentator and Analyst
    Experience with CTF teams: Been on the scene since around May of this year, first with SPB, then ROY and now ANNI (and MS for the draft tournament). Haven't been around for as long compared to most others here, but I'd like to think I've picked up on things rather well.
    Anything else you would like to add: Haven't actually commentated before so I want to do a couple of trial runs before properly getting the role. Also have been working on a spreadsheet documenting every capture of the current CTF Teams season.

• Like Like x 2