1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Back I've been gone for a week.. Does this count?

Discussion in 'Back' started by slimefrog123, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. slimefrog123

slimefrog123 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    Well, I made a thread on how I came back about 4-5 months ago, and my friends have been asking me where I have been for 1 week, and I'm finally back. I might not be on daily since I am very occupied with basketball, occasions/activities, and I definitely won't be available during Christmas since I'll be spending time with the family. I mean I'll be there here, and there but not on for a while. Minecraft has been getting a bit boring, and when I get on there's really anyone on. I still have good friends who are on, but most of the time not available and not able to play.

School... School has been stressful. I work very hard on my math, history, and every other subject. Luckily working my ass off has payed off. Getting A's and B's on test after studying for about 3-4 hours for tests :c. Well I hope this doesn't make me start to lose friends, because those are some good friends. I hope to be on daily, and hope to stay more mature (which is hard as you know :stuck_out_tongue:) but I'll try my best :grinning:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Ceyll

Ceyll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +471
    Yeah been wondering why you haven't been on, quite odd actually since you became a little active again.

3. NickManEA

NickManEA Build JMOD

Ratings:
    +717
    Discord:
    NickManEA#1421
    I understand your situation :frowning:

For 4 (plus a few not straight up) weeks straight, my time was limited, because I had 2 exams/week. Stressful.

Most went well, (20s, 19s, 18s. with the highest possible 20), only few were under 18, and there was an exam that the whole class got under 16 on.

My last one is today (C’est le français) and from tomorrow and on I will be free!

4. 13kss

13kss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +330
    I'll maybe be back tomorrow

Wb lad

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. iamdroone

iamdroone returned

Ratings:
    +137
    Discord:
    drone#7778
    I guess it counts right? Anyways welcome back!