1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea Airdrops

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by EndCxre, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. EndCxre

EndCxre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Hey guys,
    I played WarZ and I remembered about the Airdrops we had when the Servers were full of players.
    Today sadly WarZ is not that popular like in the past and thats why I would say it would be cool if the Airdrops are dropping anyways. For example it could drop an Airdrop every hour with a 50% chance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    I think that If there is at least 10 players is should do and Airdrop because if there are only a few players on people will be able to farm them with hardly any trouble where if there is say just a few teams on it will be different with players having to fight and people coming back it will be more exciting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EndCxre

Ratings:
    +43
    I agree with a limit of players but it should not be that high like it is right now. There is no way to get an Airdrop with that count of players at the moment.

4. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    I think the problem with that is that people just come on for a fight, then leave immediately after. For the most part only white names loot.

5. EndCxre

Ratings:
    +43
    For example and thats why Airdrops are rare af. So maybe Brawl could change something about the drops

6. taco_man97

taco_man97 Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Whenever there use to be Airdrops I remember pretty much everyone on the server going for it.
    And what I meant by them farming it is they can get full diamond Barret spas from 1 airdrop and I see more then 10 players on WarZ most of the time and the last couple days it's been getting 20+ players.

7. EndCxre

Ratings:
    +43
    I agree we had 20+ players on a Server in the last days but the servers are getting empty fast because the people switch servers to fight. Iam just saying I think a minimum of 10-15 players a server would be good.

8. Droiid

Droiid Shutdown

Ratings:
    +159
    Discord:
    Droiid#0609
    We heavily want to encourage fights, something @JayOG (sorry to steal your thunder) has in the works might come along soon, trying to make airdrops more common. More common = more loot = more fights

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. EndCxre

Ratings:
    +43
    Alright, that sounds interesting.