1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Away Not an april fools prank

Discussion in 'Away' started by LemonTheCake, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. LemonTheCake

LemonTheCake Stay focused, stay alive.

Ratings:
    +49
    Hey yall :smile: I know this is long, feel free to skip if you want to, if you do read then thank you.
    I really do mean it when I say that it makes me sad to be making this, in all honesty this server really means a lot to me. The reason I’ve decided to take a break is because I’ve spent too long neglecting the things in my life that are really important, much more important than a minecraft server. I could keep this short but I want to give some explanation and make sure you all know that I’m not quitting. I’m not backing down or giving up because things haven’t gone my way recently, because really things have been looking up, and that’s exactly why I’m leaving. I recently applied as JMod, and maybe I’ll still apply again in the future, but for now I realize it isn’t a priority for me. I wish I could be a bigger part of the server, and a big part of me really wants to go all the way and be someone who can really help the server improve, but real life is important too, and I’ve actually started to enjoy it. I can’t devote all my free time to being online, and I can’t stay cooped up in my room all afternoon which is sadly the case currently. There are many things I still want to do before I go to college in two years, which seems like a lot of time, but it really isn’t. I’ll have to leave my family, and my friends, my home town, I want to spend my time in this place with these people, and this server has been distracting me from that.

I’m not leaving forever, not by a long shot, I know myself well enough to realize I’ll be on from time to time to check back in when I’m really free. The summertime will allow me much more time to come back, but right now I want and need to focus on my family, my friends, my academics, and really just living my life the way I want to.
    So many people have made my time on the server really spectacular, logging on would often be what I looked forward to in my day. Now, however, I just don’t find that joy anymore. I feel disconnected from the people I was once closer with, through no fault but my own.

As for my clan… If my inactivity becomes too much of a problem I’ll transfer ownership to whomever I feel best suits the role. You’re all like a family to me, LEM Clan, thanks for keeping my discord notifications flowing in like a waterfall.

To be honest I really wish I could’ve done more, for the people I’ve met and for the server in general. By leaving I know that I’m limiting my options for the future such as becoming a JMod, but it might be for the best.
    To the people I’ve hurt, I’m sorry, and I’m sure you know that. I’ve tried my best, and done all I can.
    To the friends I’ve made, I love you all and I always will, you know that too. I’ll be less active but I’m still here for you always. You know who you are.

I’m not gone, I’m just… less here than I was before. If my map is accepted to war, let me know, I’ll be back to see that baby for sure :smile:
    Keep my legacy alive boi’s, if there is one to uphold. Pce yall, I’ll be around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Mod Honor Mod Honor x 1
  2. Ice_Bear1

Ice_Bear1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126
    Ice Bear says good luck with reality! Ice Bear hopes that a good break from Brawl will help you accomplish your goals and Ice Bear looks forward to your return.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. KekTheEksdeee

KekTheEksdeee Lord of Spaghetti and Coffee

Ratings:
    +27
    Discord:
    Keksdeee#3072
    You're absolutely right, real life has priority! I wish you the best of fun with your friends and family and I'll forward to when you'll be back on a regular basis.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
    I hope things work out, if you’re never able to be active again, still pop in.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. FruztalProjects

FruztalProjects Active Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Discord:
    Tristin#3016
  6. Mnkynoodles

Mnkynoodles ur mother

Ratings:
    +38
    rip