1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Away Hello

Discussion in 'Away' started by Bath_Maintenance, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Bath_Maintenance

Bath_Maintenance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105
    So I've decided to leave ctf for a couple months, maybe 4 or 6 months depending when i'm interested in minecraft again. I've had fun playing on this server and ctf but i feel like i need to at least get out and socialize with people outside of my room as hiding in my room hasn't been great for my health recently. I've also decided on well spending more time with family and friends.and I feel like I need to get out more. just for those who didn't really read through, i'm not quitting forever i just think i need to improve on my life little bit and to improve on school and really overall just start working on what i want to do in the future as high schools coming to an end rapidly for me and collage is just coming around the corner. I've never really wanted to grow up ya know? but can't stop that from happening lmao. So I'm focusing more on my personal life more than my gaming life just to be more aware on whats to come in the future for me.

Also, msg me when one of my ****ty ctf maps are added in next years CTF map wave lmao xD

Anyways, love you all, bye!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    #1 Bath_Maintenance, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. Mnkynoodles

Mnkynoodles ur mother

Ratings:
    +38
    ravioli ravioli whats in the pocketoli.

bye bath <3

3. Slingg

Slingg OABFAABF

Ratings:
    +46
    Table nutter u will always he in our hearts. Yea I might be taking a break from ctf as well soon, moving sucks.

Anyways cya later nerd. Hope this break does good for you.