1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Away lol i'll be back i guess

Discussion in 'Away' started by pestoo, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. pestoo

pestoo Active Member

Ratings:
    +30
    Alright folks

My time here on CTF, for now, is up. Will I be returning? Yeah, probably, either around winter break/christmas time or next summer is when I'll truly be active. Beyond that I might come and check in on a few rare occasions.

Why am I leaving? A lot of the reasons why are either complicated to explain, too 'personal' to explain, or to controversial to explain. However, the primary reasons why I am leaving are because of how after staying active for like a year this game has gotten pretty stale for me. Like stale bread. God, stale bread absolutely SUCKS. More importantly I am trying to distract my self less as i go on with my own future endeavors. As sad as this may sound, CTF is basically the only game i consistently play. That sounded as sad as I thought it would be. With that being said, I seem to contribute a lot of time to it personally speaking.

anyways yeah thats all ok byeee XDDDD
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. 19Cameron91

19Cameron91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,074
    See ya!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Champloo

Champloo Guest