1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Patty Smokes here

Discussion in 'Capture the Flag' started by patriq, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. patriq

patriq Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +243
    Hey guys Patrick does money here,

I totally forgot about video games all in all but it’s cool to be here. I ended my Minecraft obsession by starting a league of legends obsession, and ended that obsession because I was so bad at league of legends! Then I went through an overwatch and then a black ops 4 stage and got bored. I don’t mind though I put in enough money in video games and micro purchases and now I put money into real life passions and plans. I’m wasteful with my money but hey I worked for it ;(. The CTF community put me through more emotions than my mom beatin my a** had ever put me through so now I’m tough as nails and don’t get scared watching horror movies. I have Minecraft to thank for making me such a horrible ugly nasty fat little loser because if it weren’t for me being that by spending every day playing I would have never sought to improve myself.

I used to log on thinking for some reason I’m gonna see someone who I had a lot of good times with in the past but usually all those people have gotten lives too so I haven’t been checking at all for a long time. Even when I do get in discord or see someone I used to be tight with in the past I usually dip in less than 20 minutes. No hate I just am really impatient and always look for things to do (even when I already have things to do haha). However I do keep up with that girl LisaPham on Snapchat cause she got that year long streak with her boo ya dig :grinning:. I always enjoy seeing my old best friends on Snapchat succeeding where they want to succeed and doing what they want to do. Thanks CTF, a lot of people hate you but I settled for whatever the game had to offer cause the people were more important to me.

Also I didn’t have an A1 rep but it’s been a long time so don’t cringe reading me being all soft and all-about-me-blog-gy

On another completely different subject, I stepped into a car phase a tad. If you’re a car guy or girl or if you’re just proud of your car or fantasy car, let me know what car you have in your garage or in your mind! If you have a car you’re working on (modding OR restoring) let me know what you’ve done and what are your plans :smile:.
    (Send pictures if you want!!!)

[I have a 2015 mustang ecoboost and in a year or two plan on getting either any 2013-2014 mustang GT or any 2015+ WRX STI]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • SMod Honor SMod Honor x 1
  2. minecraftnoob999

minecraftnoob999 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +358
    When I get money, I will restore or buy this. But probably both. Points if anyone can name the year and make.

[​IMG]

Notable mentions:

Pontiac gto

Starliner

3. patriq

patriq Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +243
    69’ charger hellcat :heart_eyes:

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. WETWEEABOO69

WETWEEABOO69 Active Member

Ratings:
    +24
    hi patriq i drove an 08 camry i dont have a picture :/

5. lnformative

lnformative Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +193
    Not a car but I love small engines
    HS80-Front.jpg
    Planning to restore this 1984 Honda HS80 after the coming season. The muffler and auger have major rust on them and need to be repainted if not replaced, everything else I think I'll end up repainting. Not complaining though considering a good Honda will be $1K or more and I picked this classic up for $350 from a guy who took good care of it.

6. ACE_BLUE2

ACE_BLUE2 Sup'

Ratings:
    +296
    *jealousy intensifies*

• Funny Funny x 1