1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Brawl Games Singing Competition

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Warrey, Oct 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    I remember back in the days when staff hosted this event every year on TeamSpeak and people would sign up and then sing. This gives me goose bumps and I feel like since a lot of players have came back I think this would really be a fun and social thing to do.

All you had to do was to vote the winner and then the winner recieved a TeamSpeak crown that you had one. But this should instead be changed to Global Elite for like a month or something if added so more people will join and participate

- Warrey

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,157
    lets do this again except not on a 90s platform

thx

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MoistMayonnaise

MoistMayonnaise Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +404
    There was on on the server's discord and it went pretty well. We later on did try to host another around the holiday season and it was cancelled due to lack of sign ups. If people are willing to do it than I would be more than happy to be there for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Oh yeah I remember. This time I will make sure there will be signups if possible.

@SoCool21 move this to Suggestions / Ideas

• Like Like x 1