1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Tips for playing Assassin from a decent Assassin main

Discussion in 'Guides' started by RenegadeSpinda0, Nov 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RenegadeSpinda0

RenegadeSpinda0 Active Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Ok, the first thing you need to know is that people will hate you. It is inevitable. But this is a very fun class to play, and it is very effective.
    Second, fear is your friend. Assassin capping isn’t common, but it is extremely plausible. Your speed boost is faster than any other class, but be careful of ninjas pearling to you. Fear help you to activate your flight or fight response, which will help guide you.
    Third, the classes that you can plausibly kill without Assassinate, in order from easiest to hardest: Assassin, Scout, Ninja, Pyro, Archer, Elf, Mage.
    Fourth, these are the classes you can counter:
    Hard: Pyro, Archer, Mage, Dwarf, Engineer
    Soft: Every other Class except Ninja
    Ninja is the most dangerous class against Assassin.
    More might be coming soon

• Like Like x 1
  2. NinetyThree

NinetyThree Active Member

Ratings:
    +37
    or right click redstone and left click everyone you see. not that hard

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Northernlreland

Northernlreland Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    But it is hard, and requires much more skill than just right click, left click.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NinetyThree

Ratings:
    +37
    is that why the server fills with assassins on friday?

and assassin is one of the easiest kits to use for newcomers. no?

• Creative Creative x 1
    #4 NinetyThree, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  5. Northernlreland

Northernlreland Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    Let me rephrase what I was saying, as I thought you had a better understanding of the game. Assassin requires much more skill than just right click, left click at competitive level. Anyone can play assassin, which is why there are alot on friday. However, that does not mean that they are at all good with the class. What I therefore mean is, to be effective at assassin you need alot of skill with the class. One of many examples is timing with assassinate. I also disagree that assassin is the easiest kit for newcomers. This is because there are many easier classes to play. Such as; heavy or soldier.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  6. NinetyThree

Ratings:
    +37
    that's why I said "one" of the easiest classes to play and not "the easiest class to play"

and let me rephrase, I'm not saying knowing how to( right, left ) click means your a good assassin.
    I'm saying it's "not that hard "for newcomers to understand how to play assassin. and you don't need to be very good at pvp (unlike most of the other classes) because mostly your fights end in insta kills.

these details renegade gave are very limited looks like it's more directed to players new to assassin so I'm adding on a minor detail for cas players in a joking manner

• Funny Funny x 1
    #6 NinetyThree, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  7. RenegadeSpinda0

RenegadeSpinda0 Active Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Funny but I said I wasn’t done yet. I wrote this during a passing period at school, and so I needed to cut it off when I heard the bell.
    But go see my rant against signifies to get more details

• Like Like x 1
  8. Salty_Ivan

Salty_Ivan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92
    Discord:
    Whale#7514
    'decent'

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. maniwo

maniwo Member

Ratings:
    +31
    ok so.. generalizing classes just like this can be quite neglecting the important fact of skill. Sure, some classes are in general easier to kill, some not. But -and I'm saying this as a medic main- don't underestimate medic as an assassin. Medic can definitely kill an assassin long range, while he's in Assassination mode- with a direct web hit.
    As a good medic, you can kill them easily, when they're not that good, or just using their powder to early. Especially in flagrooms- when nobody runs in your shooting-"way", of course.