1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

How to get CTF Credits FAST(ish)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by kprainey, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. kprainey

kprainey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Step one to get some 150 CTF credits a day is to go to Voting and vote on every website shown there, totaling (If you have no rank) 50 tokens. Then, take these Tokens and go to the blacksmith. Once there, select "Capture The Flag" and then select 150 CTF Credits, which will rid you of these 50 Tokens but give you 150 CTF credits. Another good way to get Tokens are to get your first kills as each class (Even the ones you have to buy too [I think]). Do this every day to get 150 credits to unlock those sweet, sweet kits.

Also, this is a WIP thread. I'll try to see if I can find more ways too get a lot of credits

Wait, in Mushroom Skyline there's tunnels that lead straight in to the enemy base (And close to the flag). Grinding Time!

And, if you go around the main/middle path and try to stick to the edge of the map, you pretty much have a clear path to the enemy flag.

Tip:
    Flag Capture = 50 credits
    Kill = 2 credits
    Teammate Heal = 1 credit*
    Flag Carrier Heal = 2 credits*
    Flag Recov = 10 credits*
    Achievements = 5/??? Tokens

*Not Sure

Keep in mind that when voting, you don't have to make an account on those websites to vote. Sorry I didn't say this earlier.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1