1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Back LOL so the day has come

Discussion in 'Back' started by ibnc, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ibnc

ibnc Well-Known Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    Hi everyone,

For most who don't know me, I am a raid player who is eager to get back into the swing of things. So if you are ever bored hmu on raid. But I came to do this post because I am 1) back at the mc grind and 2) wanting to let everyone know that my ign is not on the account JuliaSoyuz and is now on Ibnc. I am using this account as my main forums account because it is what most know me for. To wrap things up, I look forward to meeting all the new people I am going to come across and can't wait for the raid action that is to come!

Thanks,
    Ibnc

• Like Like x 2
  2. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Welcome back to the server!!! Hope you have a lot of fun on Raid! :wink::wink::wink:

• Like Like x 1
    #2 Usp45, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2020
  3. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi friend

• Like Like x 1
  4. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    lol the guy who decided that playing a HG event with me and just trolling all game would be fine lole

5. ibnc

ibnc Well-Known Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    used to play back in like 2017 and before that 2012-2015. Played a lot with 0racle and Eil back in the day

hiiii

I do not remember doing that, but I apologize if that did happen lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...