1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Resignation See you guys, thank you all!

Discussion in 'Outros' started by SuperBen4, Jun 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. SuperBen4

SuperBen4 Profile Pic by Hexivoid

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    Hey guys...

So as some of you may have noticed, lately I've been pretty inactive on Brawl. I guess the main reason for this is that I just don't have the same excitement for it as before. My interest in both my moderating duties and even just playing the games has been declining and I guess it's reached the point now where I don't feel I should stay on the staff team anymore.

It's a bit of a shame because Brawl has been quite a significant part of my life for the past 6 or 7 years, but I guess things change. At this point I don't see myself coming back actively but you never know, and I'll probably still pop on every so often to say hi :wink:

I have a few people I'd like to thank specifically before I go, so...

@Snail_5_ - Thank you for helping me learn the ropes when I became a JMOD and then a MOD. I had a lot of fun playing and working on war with you, among other things. I'll still try to keep up with you!

@Collector - I've also had heaps of fun playing with and talking to you over the past couple of years. I'll come and play with you every so often too, don't want to lose touch!

@Ice_Bear1 - Thank you for being so intent on improving war while you were on the staff team, and for always being fun to talk to.

@AgentSilverfish and @LemonTheCake - Thanks for being heaps of fun to play with back in the days.

@JEMineDesigns - Thank you for being so calm and relaxed, always a pleasure to talk to. I'll keep up with you too, when I'm around.

@Mnkynoodles, @HannaBoonana and @Sytrisse - Thank you guys for getting me into CTF just over a year ago. It kept me around Brawl for an extra year, so thank you! :grinning:

@Versions - Always a great help to me when I had a question, and always really friendly and easy to talk to. Thank you for all the help you've given me during your time as staff :^)

@xxMineSheepxx - Thank you for being a good staff manager and a good friend as well. Thanks for all your help!

@LazyLinni - Thanks for being a good friend and a lot of fun to talk to!

Boot Squad - I had a great time playing with all of you, special thanks to @auromelt, @oMinee and @WaddlingAround for playing with me the most.

@wintergreen3 - Thanks for accepting me into your team even though I'm a bit of a noob :grimacing: I've had fun with you guys!

To all the other staff members, particularly the war staff I've worked more closely with, thank you for putting your effort into Brawl, I really appreciate all the work you guys have done, and continue to do.
    And thanks to all the other players as well. My experience on Brawl was different because of each of you, and you guys made sure I never had a boring day :grinning:

See you round guys :wave:

• Like x 8
    • Mod Honor x 6
    • Friendly x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • ELITE Honor x 2
    • SMod Honor x 2
    • Admin Honor x 2
    • VIP Honor x 1
    • JMod Honor x 1
  2. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    Sad to see the day finally come :frowning: You were an excellent staff member, and a great friend to play with on War, or any server. You helped me revive War and get so much done in 2018. Thanks for all you did <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. KekTheEksdeee

KekTheEksdeee Lord of Spaghetti and Coffee

Ratings:
    +27
    Discord:
    Keksdeee#3072
    What a shame..
    I hope you will have fun in whatever you Plan on doing in the future!

Thank you for you Effort up until now!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
    What? Ben? No?
    It was a blast being a jmod with you, best wishes!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    #4 Charlie_0014, Jun 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  5. Mnkynoodles

Mnkynoodles ur mother

Ratings:
    +38
    <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Carsonn

Carsonn #1 WarZ Looter

Ratings:
    +523
    Discord:
    Carson#2211
    Rip man, wish you all the best in the future <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. ProfessorPilates

ProfessorPilates Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82

• ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. gamren

gamren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +622
    Always a pleasure to play with you on CTF in matches/scrimmages/practices, wishing you the best in life and I hope you stay around in the team and even team activities if you wish <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. SuperBen4

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    Yeah I was planning to hang around for a while and see if I could do some more stuff with you guys, it's been fun :smile:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Epicfurno

Epicfurno HYDRA Leader

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks for helping with war. It needed it when you were active and you got a lot done. Now, we have new staff that will carry on in your place. Best of luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. JEMineDesigns

JEMineDesigns Member

Ratings:
    +13
    You as well man, and for sure, hmu anytime. I'll never forget our War grinds together and I'm wishing you the best.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. WhippedMeat

WhippedMeat Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you Superben4! You will be missed!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. LemonTheCake

LemonTheCake Stay focused, stay alive.

Ratings:
    +49
    Sad I won’t get to enjoy being a staff member with you, but thanks for all you’ve done, and for being my close friend in the good old days :smile: I wish you luck in all your pursuits in life, we’ll miss you!

Of course no one can ever replace you, but I hope to carry on some of the great work you’ve done for war and the server. Hopefully we can bring some of the light and happiness you brought to all of us into the game for others! <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Hexivoid

Hexivoid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56
    Even the staff love him so much that they refuse to let him resign!

impossibleben.PNG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. AgentSilverfish

AgentSilverfish not v cool

Ratings:
    +68
    Sad to see you go. I’ve lost many hours of sleep staying on during those days but it was a lot of fun. Thanks for everything and good luck to you, wherever life takes you. Hope I see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Industrious

Industrious Staff Manager
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +17
    Discord:
    Industrious #1423
    Thanks for everything you’ve done, you will be missed :two_hearts:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    F :frowning:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. auromelt

auromelt CTF Mod ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ // TF Member

Ratings:
    +144
    Discord:
    auromelt#4560
    Frikin Ben, probably going to main some mini walls on Hypixel next.. But fr thanks for being a great friend and making horrible jokes and helping me with staff things :smile: ur a great person and thanks for all the fun times.. It hurts that we lose a staff member from a similar ****ty timezone but I guess it is what it is. Feel free to chill with Boot Squad and the lot of us ;u;

P.S. Ben stop being toxic you blink blonker

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. SuperBen4

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    I will never stop being toxic or a blink blonker.

I'll definitely hang around enough to still talk to all you guys and do some things with you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. yairster

yairster Yes
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    Damn
    I remember my first day as staff in-game.
    I remember you and @xxMineSheepxx welcoming me in such wide arms, making me part of the family in seconds.
    I can get off point and mention how you guys then ran off to join me at KitBrawl, making my first day so fun (you guys are the funniest ever when you're togethere), o and how you got so mad when minesheep beat you in a 1v1 hahahah... memories.

Anyways, I wanted to wish you so much love and luck for the future, you're an awesome human being, and although we didn't talk as much, you were a big influence for me in my trial stage, so thank you for that

and farewell o/

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1