1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Resignation All must end

Discussion in 'Outros' started by Lord_Roke, Nov 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. DarkTitan_

DarkTitan_ Ex War and News Manager

Ratings:
    +1,389
    You know brawl is old when the most reactions to your resignation are Elite Honors - so many past SMods come to wish you well.

During my time here, you were my rock - I always came to you when I had a question or concern. Thanks so much for working here, you inspired so many to be humble, calm, and disciplined.

Thanks Roke

2. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    The janitor has finally moved on

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,157
    Crooked Roke resigning before I could fire him. Sad!

4. marcel18167

marcel18167 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +241
    Would you just look at that... After seeing this I tried really hard to find my password again. :upside_down:
    Honestly, even tho I haven't played in quite a while, this hit hard.
    You being staff really burned into my mind. Every now and then I thought to myself... "You think Roke is still mod?"
    That was the only reason I jumped back on the forums today. RIP.
    I hope, once that damb pandemic is over, we can meet and grab a drink. Would really love that. :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  5. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    MARCEL BRO WHERE YOU BEEN

6. daniellazer2902

daniellazer2902 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +130
    Hey Lord, been a while ? :slight_smile:
    I will try to be short as possible, but you inspired too many people dude.
    Back in the days, where only a few players where lvl31+ with that yellow tag and only 3 or 4 clans at the time?
    You were a true inspiration for me, like dude you were already there when I joined 2012! Everytime you joined a server everyone was greeting you, and we all know why, you were dedicated as a player and then became a mod then an admin. You were an exemple for every players like us, who couldn't go that far.

It's been a plaisure to play with you, to be a part of this adventure and you wonderfully said it "you know who you are. Thank you for shaping this part of my life" And let me thank you for shaping this part of our life too!
    We don't know of what the futur is made, Hope to see you one day and talk about life :stuck_out_tongue:
    Enjoy your life my friend :kissing_smiling_eyes:

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Emas

Emas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +183
    I still remember seeing you very active and doing your job back when I was active during 2014, in which I was still 5th grade. I think you might not remember me because I have not been active for ages but I still hope you do remember me, even if you remember me as an irritating member. However, Its sad to see staff members with years of service under their sleeve to leave Brawl. I truly respect you as a senior staff member of Brawl and I wish you good in your life to come.

8. Alylox

Alylox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +134
    Not me crying seeing you go.. :frowning: but I hope everything goes awesome for you irl and Thank you for everything you have done for this community. Even if we didn't know each other very well..

9. Buzzy357

Buzzy357 Hurry and drain your tears so we can fight.

Ratings:
    +97
    Discord:
    Buzzy357#6198
    never really liked you because i was a rude teen back then, but all these years i have seen the work you have put into the server. Truly amazed you've been here this long. You will be remembered and known as a true watchdog. May your life hold alot of happiness and adventure. Be safe and we all wish the best for you. Thank you for everything you have done for this community.