1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Randy Nukes McWar One Last Time

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by randomcitizen1, Nov 21, 2020.

?

#Randy4WarMod2k20?#NukeWar##SoonWasALie#WarHasBeenDeadSince2.0#HiRoke

1. Yes \:V/

94.4%
  2. No ¯\_(:V)_/¯

5.6%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    War Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.
    No, @Signatured is a dead meme.

What is your in-game name? - randomcitizen1
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes, I bought it in China and, despite @EmperorTrump45's wall, I managed to migrate it over from Mexico.

How old are you? - 1/2 ur age + 7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    What time zone are you in? - I'm in URMUM (UTC-69)
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - Yes, I speak English, scrub, and @Lord_Roke's love language. [Hi babe ; ^))))))]

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - Know this place better than the warts on me mother's face. Also, I am the forums. Everyone knows this. Ask anyone whose opinion matters.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - Every server I moderate dies. fpsHG? Dead of starvation. SGG? Didn't survive. Wildwest? Rode off into the sunset. Gimme mod for War so I can nuke it. It's the only appropriate way to send it off.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - For the people; for the memes.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Whoever writes the Brawl News nowadays is a hack. idek who does it, but they are. Only I wrote the good stuff. Ask anyone.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - 2015-03-11_14.02.14.png

What do you consider your greatest strength? - Sitting in poof for hours banning 13 year old future criminals on WarZ.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - @Lord_Roke and his sultry voice.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - All the dead ones bb. fpsHG, SGG, Minestrike, and Wildwest were the shiz.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - Only 1, but I was accepted as staff another time without an app and then ezpromoted to Smod shortly thereafter because #biasedstaff lmao.
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - Nov 4, 2014 (Holy son of a mother, it's been over 6 years 0.0)
    Do you have Discord? - Yeah, I hang out with the OGs and the staff. All the kewl kidz.

Anything else you would like to state? - This entire app is in white since if you use the light theme, you're dead to me. Also, if you vote no, you're cringier than this application. :v (Also also, I'll see you all later today.)

Please insert a Yes / No poll below. Yes-No Pole.png

2. marcel18167

marcel18167 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +241
    Bro, yes.
    And while they're at it, gimme mod too.

3. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,157
  4. Lord_Roke