1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea Help Warz Come Back

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by XeeClutch, Dec 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. XeeClutch

XeeClutch Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Alright I'm gonna be 100% honest, This server has potential but there's many things keeping it from where it needs to be. Of course no one will listen to what I have to say I'm a hated player on the server and I'm okay with that, but i know damn well you are still gonna read this and agree just not say the words "I agree out loud"

First things first Staff is unbalanced as hell- It seems like staff is all chosen up of one team, This server doesn't get many players and there's like 2 teams that make up the the whole warZ community whenever an application is made all the staff members (which are already team with this person) say they would make a great fit into the warz staff. Then the rest of the team just comes in with +1 next thing you know all the staff is one team and treat there team completely different than the rest of the community, that gets quite annoying.

Second Servers toxic af there's not much to say here except we all know its toxic.. yes i am a big part of that, but its the community that makes me toxic. If yall play with me or fight me, I don't attack you in the chat when I just log on. I start being toxic when for example I pop boosters and you follow me server to server to kill me. or when i ask for a tplog and you kill me when I get there.

Third We dont gain new players... No new players join brawl due to the toxic community, they simply ask questions in the chat and its instantly "stfu get off" or people just hunt them down and kill them over and over again.

Fourth Bugs I understand theres plenty of bugs in every game i just feel like its not the top priority for example server 2 has been down for what 5 days?

fifth Team cap In all honesty just get rid of the team cap... we did it in the old days, the friend system was way better, and its not like there all gonna come back 20 seconds later all full D again. if im already getting 5v1 might as well add 5 more people to it.

theres good to the server to, i just feel like the bad things are starting to over run the server which i would hate to see, I want to be able to see the community grow. and additional players to learn, its mad annoying fighting the same team over and over.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. RyGuy

RyGuy developer man

Ratings:
    +1,067
    removing team cap is a horrible idea, we’ve tried almost every number and 5 balances out perfectly
    bugs i’m working on but i’m really busy for the next week+
    we’re working on pve things, but trying to retain the old player base before bringing in the new
    server toxicity isn’t something the staff team can control fully, although it’s much better than it used to be
    just because much of the staff team are friends doesn’t mean they’re not working in best interest of the server. also, none of these people you’re referring to apply
    wrote all this at a red light sorry for bad formatting

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. TTIP

TTIP WarZ

Ratings:
    +14
    Just make it a little easier to get alive for people who don't have a 5 man team of fullds controlling z7 :smile:
    Loot for 1hr -> die to 5 man team all of whom have better gear -> loot for 1hr -> die... just isn't a lot of fun. Make loot table and zones more like dc warz :smile: Most of the people I have spoken to about this seem to agree (some do not play because of this), although I admit my sample is probably a bit skewed.

4. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    I believe in more action, less talking. I am currently working on my third tutorial that will explain briefly how to play.

That is for the players who have never played the game and could potentially stay for a little bit longer. Because this game has NO chance of getting new players if they run to nether and gets killed immediately. That is why we need more PvE and tutorials, more communication, staff updating players what has been done/what is currently ray being worked on.

One idea that I came up with was to give people ranks for bringing old people back. This is currently active and is currently helping a lot.

This was talked about so much last year in discord, thousands of comments. It ended up in that we need to work on a clear purpose on two different goals. Making sure it not touch guns/diamond so the current playerbase doesn’t leave and make sure to get old players back. The. There is new players, making changes that doesn’t affect the current playerbase.

We can’t do anything about the 5 team cap. 5 is the golden number like nmh says. 4 is too low and 6 too high. People play because they’re friends, can’t do much about that!!

but overall @XeeClutch I really appreciate this thread as you brought up important stuff! However we at the same time need to show respect as our developer @RyGuy is working so hard and spending A LOT of time on helping the server, alongside with the staff team.

The staff team are all in one team, but they do not think the same and is not always the case.

@Squidward has recently brought up moving the zone 7s closer to spawn so new players can get loot more easily. Make things closer to each other!! I like that idea, but not too close. I can’t touch on every topic but I’m pretty sure the staff team have things coming.

• Like Like x 1