1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Intro Last time I played was about 10 years ago

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Musical, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Musical

Musical New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    This isn't really as much to introduce myself but to say thank you to those in the community that played in 2011/2012. I had a lot of fun in those days playing at 8fps on the b1.mcctf server. Of course I had a different name than Musical at the time but I hopped on to find that this server is still active and there's a whole forums place now which is awesome to see.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Yeah it’s crazy how things has changed. Since 2013 players has been connected to the forums which is also when players were registered. Brawl will probably have it’s 10 Year Anniversary soon!

• Like Like x 1
    #2 Warrey, Feb 14, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  3. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Honestly it's crazy how old McPvP really is. I remember when people who joined "3 years ago" were considered OG. Now I'm nearing 9 years, some people joined over 10 years ago. Doesn't feel like it's been that long.

Welcome back, it's nice to see an old player show their face again. What was your IGN back then?