1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Resignation I'm out!

Discussion in 'Outros' started by DeadRhos, Mar 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. DeadRhos

DeadRhos Minimum Brain Size

Ratings:
    +621
    This is a little bit out of the blue but unfortunately I’m going to have to say goodbye to my Brawl duties for the foreseeable future. Like I think is the case with a lot of people, I’m far, far too busy to get as much done as I’d like: I’m working two jobs at the moment and while that’s been fine for a while, on top of that I’m moving countries and there’s just not enough hours in the day for me to dedicate any reasonable amount of time to Brawl.

It’s incredibly frustrating because there’s a lot that I want to do, and Brawl’s in a very exciting place right now. I’ll be sticking around to make the odd graphic and give my unsolicited opinion here and there, but I sadly can’t do much more than that.

I can at least say, though, that Brawl is in good hands. The Admin team especially is working hard behind the scenes to bring out some cool new stuff that I think we can all be excited about, and our devs are just straight up miracle workers, they don’t get the credit they deserve. Outside of these two groups there’s also at least three or four people who deserve promotions, so I’ll see what I can do about that before I leave.

Love you Brawlers, feel free to send me pms on Discord xoxoxo

[​IMG]

E: yes, I was screwing around with medals a few days ago; no, I don't know how to remove them :I

• SMod Honor x 6
    • Admin Honor x 4
    • JMod Honor x 3
    • Mod Honor x 3
    • ELITE Honor x 2
    • Like x 1
    • VIP Honor x 1
  2. Fourr_

Fourr_ ex Media Sub-Manager | ex Party Mod | Builder

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    I expect a jmod application in the future rhos!

But in all seriousness, this is just sad :frowning: ... you were a great admin and a great build manager, you are one of a kind and your efforts and ideas were really something, I think you should be given credit for that. I wish you the best in the future and I hope life works out for you. Hope to see you around still. :frowning:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | Staff Manager | CTF Admin

Ratings:
    +1,167
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo my partner in crime :broken_heart: Going to miss you more than I can say. I wish you good luck in your future endevors! Hope things can calm down for you IRL soon and you can pop in here and there, or maybe even come back one day. It was such a pleasure to work with you, I've learned a so much from you in the somewhat small amount of time we've gotten to work together. You're the best.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Fireshadow007

Fireshadow007 Party Manager/Build & BT Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +33
    Please reapply again in the future Rhos. :pensive:

You were a really good staff member and I remember you helping players and I a lot, (thank you for all your help). Good luck for your future and waiting to see a application from you in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Sad to see you go. I’ll keep on thinking about you every time I see the new Brawl logo.

Gl with moving countries!

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    where hg :rage:((

Shame to see you leave :frowning:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  7. Carnotauros

Carnotauros Raid & Events Manager

Ratings:
    +595
    Discord:
    Leon#9397
    Aww man, that was unexpected. Where are you moving? Will you come back when you have more time?

Either way, sad to see you go man, you were a huge asset but most importantly very kind :smile:.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Industrious

Industrious Staff Manager
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +17
    Discord:
    Industrious #1423
    :frowning: Damn. It was good having you around. You really made quite an impact and I appreciate everything you’ve been able to do during your time in the team. I hope you eventually find the time to join us again! Good luck with everything

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
    Seriously!? I don't wanna go back to google docs. (for those of you who don't know any better, Rhos, and his minimum brain size, put everything in slide show presentations)
    Also, don't listen to the jmods, you're one of the few people who can resign and keep the position...
    P.S. thx for all the admin honors.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    Don't know what you did but it's sad to see you go :frowning: Good luck in life.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    why is the upload limit 5 mb is this website hosted on a floppy disk or something

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    f
    Processing larger uploads takes up too much power. The entire network is run solely on electricity converted from heat energy generated by the friction of @Lord_Roke's dummy thiccc cheeks. While that man among men produces enough heat energy in a morning stroll to warm a mid-sized house for an entire week (trust me, I would know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), most of Brawl's power is diverted to maintaining our WarZ to prison pipeline/cash cow and all the ddos protection that entails rather than maintaining the forums.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...