1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Intro Hello

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by egs8365, Apr 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. egs8365

egs8365 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all, I'm new to the forums but not new to the server. I played CTF on mcpvp way before brawl bought the server, but I took a break for a few years, and then bam, things had changed. It's been fun playing on and off with y'all for a bit, and while I still have a lot to improve on gameplay-wise, I thought I should introduce myself... so here we are. Other things I enjoy besides Minecraft: soccer, Redbull, cats, watching AOT (no spoilers pls), and surprisingly, school.
    Anyways, nice to meet y'all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Welcome! Luckily for you, the CTF section here isn't completely dead even though almost everything else is! :L
    I get it. I'm the same way. Just not this week because, you know, finals and all. .-.

• Like Like x 1