1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Resignation Good Bye Brawlers ~EST. 2013-2021

Discussion in 'Outros' started by Atum, Jul 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Atum

Atum Ex-WarZ and Projects Admin
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +80
    **sigh** Man, never thought I would end up here. Throughout all the years of my childhood playing Brawl, to then revisit as a young adult and climb the ranks to admin seems silly but it was a great experience. I got to help with quite a few shifts and changes and I feel that I helped keep WarZ ball rolling for some time with the help of some other fabulous staff members and with the help of COVID-19 obviously. Though with my responsibilities in life growing; my wedding coming up before the end of the year, looking to become a homeowner, and much much more..... I think my time as an admin must come to an end. The ride was great, met some neat people, and some not so neat people, but its been fun.

I am not going to make a long list of tags of people, because of lot of the people I'd tag are no longer part of the community and I am sure I would forget someone.

@Ritzy Thanks for convincing me to not resign when I was a JMOD, kept my moral up when I felt my work was going un-noticed.

@xxMineSheepxx Thanks for letting me do as much as I did for Brawl, and letting me become the meeting scribe when I was a mere JMOD.

@Industrious Making the transition of responsibilities super easy, and giving me time to adjust to my new life responsibilities. You rock!

@poaches Thanks for bringing me to a game that has lasted me quite a few years of enjoyment.

I will still be lurking around in the shadows, but nonetheless this is my farewell!

• SMod Honor x 5
    • Admin Honor x 3
    • Like x 2
    • VIP Honor x 2
    • JMod Honor x 2
    • Mod Honor x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • ELITE Honor x 1
  2. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Thanks for your service and dedication to Brawl. It was truly amazing to have you around. :shame:

3. KnockbackSlade

Ratings:
    +2
    understandable, congrats on your marriage!

4. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
    this man has received 0 VIP honor ratings
    some1 fix that

5. KnockbackSlade

Ratings:
    +2
    give him Smod honor

6. dasth

dasth Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21
    Good luck on your new way of life

7. Fireshadow007

Fireshadow007 Party Manager/Build & BT Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +33
    Thank you for your service and time on Brawl, you were a good admin and it was nice working with you, good luck in life man and hope to see you again soon.