1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Resignation Thank you for 7 amazing years.

Discussion in 'Outros' started by Ritzy, Aug 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Ritzy

Ritzy Est. 2014
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +667
    Discord:
    Ritzy#2167
    I'm sat here unsure on what to actually write in this so I apologise in advance.

Like many of you reading this, Brawl / MCPvP was effectively my second home throughout my childhood. I've spent 7+ years playing on this server now and I can honestly say my best gaming memories lie within Brawl itself, the fact I have had the chance to effectively own that game is beyond me. The fault is that I've been living on a pipe dream of wanting to feel the same buzz I once did whilst playing Raid (Survival PvP) and WarZ which isn't ever going to happen again. I still remember my first time logging into Raid back in 2014 and meeting ultrapunisher97 and how fresh the game felt. It's the reason I kept coming back as staff, just to feel that way again. I got my taste of that with WarZ throughout the initial lockdown we faced globally and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

It's been a weird few years for me since returning to Brawl back in September 2019, within around 7 months from returning I had gained a place on the ADMIN team. It felt surreal, 2 years ago being a fairly immature rejected MOD to then managing the server of my dreams and now having a chance to make a real impact. I got to it straight away and did whatever I could with my new position, unfortunately it all came at the wrong time with me landing my dream job in real life and Brawl was put on the back-burner. I left again in August 2020 to focus on my training for the job I had landed. Three months later after my training was finished I received an offer that anyone in their right mind wouldn't refuse from @xxMineSheepxx, which was to co-own Brawl with herself as @chickenputty wanted to step back.

I really wish I had the same motivation for Brawl that I once did but my fire is out and I've been waiting around for it to re-ignite but it just isn't going to happen. I've just completely burnt myself out when it comes to working on or playing on minecraft.

I don't really have much more to say apart from thank you to the entire community and I hope Brawl lives on for the foreseeable future within new minecraft versions.

Some mentions:

@xxMineSheepxx - Best of luck with all the new things you have going on in life at the minute. You've been an absolutely amazing partner and I'm sure we will stay in touch for years to come. You're talented beyond belief and definitely a lot smarter than I am, thank you for everything since I came back.

@redslime - You my good friend are the complete package. When I slowed down you took the reins and have continually smashed it out the park. The work you put in behind the scenes whilst also doing all of the advertising/front-end work is beyond me. Thank you for everything you've done since coming back, without you it wouldn't have been possible.

@RyGuy - Ryan oh Ryan, I absolutely love you mate. Thank you for always being there when I needed you and getting **** done. I'll always keep in touch with you my man and we need to sort something out at some point :sunglasses: It was so nice being able to work along side one of my old mates back from the 2016 period and I'll always appreciate everything you did for me. Thank you bro.

@DeadRhos - When I came back you were like a breath of fresh air within the higher up team. You made things that seemed impossible possible. Your natural management skills along side with your incredible graphic design is going to get you extremely far in life and I honestly wish you all the best. Thank you for being such an amazing helping hand and asset to the team when we needed you most.

@chickenputty - Your knowledge of all of this is absolutely out of this world. You're a natural leader and absolute brainbox. Thank you for the opportunity and I wish you all the best with whatever the future holds. As I've already said to you Brawl as a business has taught me some serious life skills when it comes to management and I have no one to thank but yourself.

@Atum - Cam you were my right hand man when it came to WarZ. You did absolutely everything I needed and always on time. We will obviously still be in contact and I wish you all the best with your new life and everything you have going on. Thank you for everything you helped me with on my journey with Brawl.

@Lord_Roke & @Eil - Bloody love you guys, my Survival PvP OG's. Thank you for all of the advice you've given me over the years, even if it was demoting my ass in 2015 Roke :wink: In all seriousness you're both amazing at what you did here and your attention to detail is genuinely admirable.

@Industrious & @AnonymousGalaxy - Work ya bloody socks off and keep up the sick work you do already. You both remind me of myself when I was motivated which makes this a lot easier to do. You'll both kill it and I'll always be here for any advice :smile:

@StaffTeam2019-2021 - You guys have all been absolutely insane, thank you for all of the meetings you turned up to and all of the hard work you continually put in daily.

@StrikerSly - The reason I came back in the first place. #LetsDoIt, love you forever broski. Thanks for all the good memories on WarZ.
    RITZY AND STRIKER, WHERE IS MY LOOOOOOOOOOT.

for the last time,
    goodbye zombies and raiders.

• Friendly x 5
    • SMod Honor x 4
    • Admin Honor x 4
    • VIP Honor x 2
    • MVP Honor x 2
    • ELITE Honor x 2
    • JMod Honor x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Mod Honor x 1
  2. Miskey

Miskey Leader of Annihilation | Former Media Manager

Ratings:
    +1,370
    Discord:
    Miskey#5326
    Thank you for a second opportunity on the staff team. You've constantly done your best to stay on top of things since day 1 and that's honestly super admirable. Good luck with whatever comes your way moving forward and thanks again for being you^^.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Carsonn

Carsonn #1 WarZ Looter

Ratings:
    +523
    Discord:
    Carson#2211
    I hope whatever the **** is up, zombie goes well for you man <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Kobaltsar

Kobaltsar Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +27
    Will be missed, thank you for everything. Wishing you the best on your journey forward.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Sour_Softie

Sour_Softie Raid Mod :)

Ratings:
    +9
    Discord:
    MayaTheBee#0221
    broooooo honestly you’re a king, its sad to see you go but im so grateful you gave me a chance to join the staff team and i’ll never let you down :smile: gl in the future and i hope to see you on once in a while

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Fireshadow007

Fireshadow007 Party Manager/Build & BT Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +33
    While reading this post I was sad to read this and didn't see it coming you resigning, I want to say thank you for everything you done for Brawl and helping shape Brawl to what its now. Good luck in the future and hoping to see you sometimes online.

• Friendly Friendly x 2