1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Intro Linkly_0 MOD Application

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Linkly_0, Dec 31, 2021.

?

Will I be Mod?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Linkly_0

Linkly_0 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Staff team of Raid and I of the other kind people. I just came here to say Can I please be mod well The weakest of the mods because I am a nice person that plays the game and care about the person who plays it right or wrong. I am a everyday player and I have a blast with these types of games. I love to help people because helping people will bring in the kindness into other people and help them be better at the game. The olny thing I have to say about this is, Will you accted it? Here why, I got banned for Running in the game and it took a while for people to get online to unban me. And that the only ban I have, No hacks nor cheat for me and I will keep Raid fun for everyone include myself.
    To sum it all off I just what to say:
    1. Have a great 2022
    2. Is it allow for me to make events if I get mod
    3. And Have a nice winter break.

2. overneo

overneo Active Member

Ratings:
    +33
  3. dasth

dasth Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21
    Hi Linkly 0! Nice to see you here! However, this section is not intended for creating Staff Apps. Please go to https://www.brawl.com/apply, if you want to apply for Staff.

4. Kobaltsar

Kobaltsar Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +27
    this is unfortunate

• Funny Funny x 1