1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Outro It was a good run for me and the bois....

Discussion in 'Outros' started by BrosBeforeHoes_, Feb 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Well im quite a know member on raid and ctf and i know theres question things going on about me that have not been the best of things. But now im deciding to drop everything ive accomplished on this server and move on. I would like to apologize to the people i was toxic to or bothered and also thank the people who actually gave me the confidence to stay. (Hintz the goat @schnoopdog )
    Recently ive been struggling to keep up with everything going on in my life and its safe to say i wont be on for a long time if not again on brawl. Ive had alot of fun over the years of growing up back to when i was 12 i was playing brawl. I now have a job and i play league soccer so im putting my best into those.
    With ctf and raid, it always was fun playing with my friends and knowing i can be a good player. There are alot of good people on this server and i appreciate the love yall have towards me and being here for me.

With all that being said, i wish the best to all of the people who made this server actually enjoyable and turned arround alot of things.

Pce fellas.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. LilVer

LilVer uzi

Ratings:
    +3
    gone but never forgotten..

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. lilunsteady

lilunsteady Active Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Discord:
    Ahlex#6808
    *sad noices*

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Tuumai

Tuumai Raid Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +111
    nouuuuu, you were in that spot where you were getting your name really into the raid. I was not far off inviting you to SuB cause I saw how much you have advanced your skills. Another well known member gone, bye

• Friendly Friendly x 1