1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Final Goodbye

Discussion in 'Capture the Flag' started by dolphincreampuff, Dec 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. dolphincreampuff

dolphincreampuff Active Member

Ratings:
    +41
    I haven't logged on to ctf in a long time and after logging on today it appears that the time has unfortunately come for this server.

I joined back in the McPvP days and played for a few competitive teams with the best one being TheTemplars which was a great time and i'll never forget my teammates.

I never did a farewell post as so many others that I've played with over the years had and always thought it was pointless to do so. But now with the ability to play this game one last time being taken away it feels like the right thing to do as a form of closure in some regard. Logging on today and seeing the server having nobody online made me incredibly sad, I really didn't expect to feel this way but seeing something that I spent so much time on and truly enjoyed being in such a state just really brought me down. As with so many others life kinda happened and I haven't been able to really play this game for a while now but man I wish I could run a couple games one last time.

I'm writing this after finishing my first semester of Grad School at UNC and uncertain if anyone will see this but I truly loved this server and every time I logged on after school or stayed up till 3am playing I had a great time. To everyone I've played with I really hope that all your real lives are going well and I'm hopeful that you had one last game before the end.

With so much love,
    dylan2895

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1
  2. Raging_

Raging_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145
    i love u dylan

3. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings: