1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

ctf.best - a Stats Website

Discussion in 'Capture the Flag' started by Hexivoid, Apr 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Hexivoid

Hexivoid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Hey ya'll! I started working on this project over a year ago and meant to make a lengthy forum post regarding its completion but guess I'll never get that chance to :frowning:

ben.png

Anyways, www.ctf.best (site currently offline as of Heroku killing free tier but I'll bring it back up soon, here's a backup) is a progressive stat tracker platform I developed that calculates advanced metrics regarding your player profile and plots it over a period of time. Stats were updated after every single game played and for all players, which was a massive step up from 915's site which updated stats only once a day and only for players who opted in. The website has millions of datapoints saved for thousands of players starting from 3/07/2022.

Here's @SuperBen4's profile as an example

If you're into CTF please bookmark the link and check it out in a week or so when it's back online, might be kinda cool :smile:

(And join the CTF Discord too)

Also, I still don't like you SoCool

• Admin Honor Admin Honor x 3
    • SMod Honor SMod Honor x 1
  2. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Seems pretty good, I'll post this in announcements once the website is back up.

I don't like you either </3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hexivoid

Hexivoid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    you know maybe I should finally come to terms now that everything ended and we're essentially both banned in a sense now :thinking:

• Winner Winner x 1