1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Outro RIP Brawl

Discussion in 'Outros' started by Lizxiely, Apr 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Lizxiely

Lizxiely Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I just found out today that Brawl has shut down its server. While I am not sure if the forms will be staying up or not, I'm still going to make a proper farewell post.

I'm not involved here anymore, since I have stopped playing on this server long ago. However, I was real active from around 2015-2016 in the creative & build game modes. While the people I have met here are not around anymore, I still want to say that I have met lots of amazing and incredible people on this server during my time. I cherish every moment spent with my friends on here. During the times I was active on Brawl, my IGN was mlpstories.

I wish I took a ton of screenshots, but these below are all I got. I have shared some of them before on here, but I will re-share them on here again.

• • •
    We did a high school prom role play in one of my friend's creative plot.
    [​IMG]
    • • •
    I think me and a friend of mine were building a school on our friends plot. We were writing a story for an English classroom.
    [​IMG]
    • • •
    I made a friend of mine match skins with me.
    [​IMG]
    • • •
    I don't remember what was going on, but this happened on Brawl Creative.
    [​IMG]
    • • •
    Someone managed to glitch anvils outside of one's creative plot.
    [​IMG]
    • • •
    _Little Ponies_ spawn area in my build world.
    [​IMG]
    • • •

In conclusion, I have made a ton of friends and memories in this server. And I want to be thankful to be able to spend time with friends and people I've met on here. It's time to say farewell and cherish the good memories that have been made. Rest in piece, Brawl. It's been a long and fun run.

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1
    • Admin Honor Admin Honor x 1