1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Intro (Official) Meet The Staff!

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Ritzy, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Ritzy

Ritzy Est. 2014
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +667
    Discord:
    Ritzy#2167
    Hello Brawlers! The Staff Team thought it would be a good idea to post a thread letting you guys, the community, see our real selves when we’re not warning or kicking rule breakers. Kick your feet up and get to know us more, enjoy our paragraphs!

[​IMG]

@chickenputty
    Hello, I am chickenputty. I've been with Brawl (Minecraft-Multiplayer / MultiplayerServers / McBrawl) since around March 2013. Initially after buying Minecraft, I joined a server community that orange451 was also a part of. A while later, I was messing around with plugins and I realized the author of the plugin was orange451. So, while on the plugin's "test server" (MC-War), I met back up with orange451 and he gave me War Mod. Later, I was promoted to WarZ Mod on around 3/10/2013, WarZ Administrator on 4/7/13, and global Administrator soon after.

I am 19 years old and currently enrolled in college at Murray State University studying computer science. Before college, my only technical background was self-taught with assistance from D3RGPS31 (friend of 5 years now).

Feel free to admire my wonderful self:
    [​IMG]

@Canoodle
    Hi there! I'm currently 20 years of age. I'm from New Jersey. I began playing minecraft in January 2013 and joined forums February/15/2013. I became a pvp moderator on May/28/2013 and I'm now the Staff Manager. I'm a full-time college student. I sing (as many people may know) and kick box. Message me if you have any questions! :>.

@Lord_Roke
    Hi guys, I'm Roke. I’m currently 18 years old and I live and was born in Germany. In my free time I swim, read a lot and spent a lot of time on my computer, playing Minecraft and talking on Teamspeak. Right now I'm a Senior-Moderator, so you will see me on most Brawl Servers, except for Party. I'm one of the older members, since I was here ever since Fall 2012. I'm in charge of the forums and constantly checking my alerts and private messages, so just write a message on my profile or send me a PM if you need help with something or have a question. I’m not a native speaker and while my English is quite fluent, I can’t write a whole essay for this like others (cough randomcitizen cough).

@yinscape
    I am 5 and am from Chaploo's Basement. I manage the server's network, keeping everything connected and running smoothly. I keep the servers secure and do the low-level stuff no one wants to do. I became staff shortly before Orange451 and Chaploo released Mc-War to the public in 2012. I hosted McBrawl factions for quite a while as well.

[​IMG]

@NomNuggetNom
    [​IMG]

@Mario

I'm 16 years old, I live in New Jersey (USA), I joined July 2013 when the second WarZ map was released, (https://www.brawl.com/threads/12159/ staff app) I became Moderator on 4/24/14 and got coder on 7/25/14, I play A LOT of WarZ so you'll be seeing me there the most.

@Signatured
    I'm currently 16, turning 17 in February, and I've been staff on McBrawl since January 5, 2014. During that time period, I've made my way from Moderator, to SMod, all the way up to Admin. When I joined McBrawl (then was known as MultiplayerServers) back in 2013, I was hooked. I enjoyed playing Mc-War, and wanted to help the community more than I could as a normal player, and now here I am today. Hope you learned a little more about me.

@ThaRedstoner
    Hey! I'm 20 year old, from the Netherlands, you might know me from MCPVP, where I developed for 2 years before joining Brawl.
    I have a passion for catching hackers, which is why I mostly work on hack detections and tools to catch hackers better.
    I'm currently following a game engineering study, and of course you will see the results on Brawl.
    I really enjoy it if the players are having a fun, clean, hacker-free experience, so I hope I'm able to provide more of that in the future.

@Totom3
    Hey! I am Totom3 and have joined Brawl as a developer in October 2015. I am currently 16 years old and live in Quebec, Canada. I speak English and a dead dialect called "French" as well. I discovered Brawl 2-3 years ago, from MC-War.
    Feel free to contact me if you happen to find any bugs, have any suggestions, or simply want to say hi!

@D3RGPS31
    no
    :v

[​IMG]

@Viva
    Hi guys, Viva here (or Gabe). I'm currently 16 years old and live in Colorado in the United States. I’m taking my junior year of High school. I played MCPVP since 2012, mostly Hardcore Games, for around 3 years. During May of 2015, I went along with the MCPVP merge with Brawl and that’s how I wound up here. On June 22nd I became an HG JMOD and was further promoted to MOD on July 15th. I was promoted to SMOD on New Year's Eve of 2015. When I'm on brawl, you can usually find me playing HG, CTF, Kit Brawl, or other PVP based game modes. I’m also a big American Football and Denver Broncos fan. Happy brawling!

@18kss
    HI THERE! My real name is Kyle, and I'm very pleased to tell you about myself. I am 14 years old, born on May 22, 2000. I originally found MultiplayerServers on the McPvP website. I was intrigued by the advertisement "Call of Duty in Minecraft without mods!" on the front page. I decided to check it out sometime in late 2012. I was instantly addicted. I made a goal during January 2013 that I would eventually join the MultiplayerServers/McBrawl/Brawl staff team. A few months later I had reached level 31 on War, so then I left for a bit. I came back on August 10, 2013.
    After a long while of being a player, I finally decided it was time to get a staff position. I was promoted to PvP Survival mod on February 10, 2014. From then on, I served many different mod positions. I was demoted on August 3rd later that year for inactivity. I took a break from the servers for a month and then came back.
    I reapplied for mod back in November and then I was promoted on January 3, 2015. I was promoted to global mod after 8 days as a trial mod! :grinning:
    Well, here I am now. I gained the War mod position not too long ago. I hope to see you all on the battlefield! PM me if you have any questions or concerns. I will always reply!

@Lozzylouise
    Ello Brawlers! My name is Lozzylouise. I have so many nicknames it's insane but if you want to call me something simple, just call me Lozzy. I am 15 years of age, born on 18th September 2000. I was born, raised and still live in the UK not too far from London. I'm currently taking my second to last year of secondary school before I'm off to college. I joined Brawl a few years ago but only early this year have I joined the forums properly. For over a year Brawl has been my go-to server of choice, it being one of my absolute favourite places to be. I applied for Skywars JMOD early September 2015 and have loved it thus far. You can usually find me in Skywars, Kit Brawl or Party, those being my preferred mini-games since I'm useless with a gun. I sing and I am also a pianist, only a few grades away from my diploma. It is estimated I will receive it just before I leave secondary school. I love music, art and playing COD with my mates when I have the time. There is so much more there is to know about me but I'll save you the boredom. See you on the battle field!

@MrDasky
    Hello. My name is MrDasky but you may know me as Dasky. I am currently 15 years old, will turn 16 the 3rd of February. I joined the McBrawl community in May of 2013 and have since then enjoyed the servers every day. I became a Creative Manager in June of 2014.

@0racle
    Hey! My name is Oracle, or Jake. I’m currently 16, and my birthday is on September 12, 1999. I live in Ontario, Canada and am just your average maple syrup loving Canadian. I first joined Brawl in the May of 2015, and from there, I have stuck to no-lifing my all time favourite server, Survival PvP. I was first promoted to JMOD for Survival on November 8th, 2015, and then later MOD sometime in the following January I think (cba to remember). Apart from playing MC, I enjoy working out and talking to my friends. I also love pretty much everything to do with math, as I plan to go to University for Actuarial Science after high school. I also am an EDM fanatic and am obsessed with Skrillex. I don’t really know what else to say to I guess I’m done.

[​IMG]

@b0squet
    Hey all, name’s b0squet (pronounced along the lines of bohs-kay), or b0s for short. I’m 18 years old, from Northern Virginia, and entering sophomore year in university. I’ve been staffing CTF since February 2015, and joined Brawl just over a month ago (in May 2015) following the merger with MCPvP. Outside of playing CTF and Build/Creative on here, I’ve been involved in Model UN for the last 6 years, listen to a lot of EDM, and am a massive Capitals fan. So yeah, nice to meet you all, and hope to see you around in the near future. ^^

@Blamo
    Hey Guys! Blamo here, or you can call me Blampo, Blaamo, Blamu, Blammster or any crazy name that starts with Blam. I've been with Brawl (multiplayer servers when I joined) for 2-3 years starting off at war. I then joined the forums on August 9 2013 and quickly became active. I became staff on March 2nd 2015. The process of writing the application isn't very difficult, until you're just about to get interviewed and you're shaking like a SkullCrusher with recoil. That's always the worst. In real life I'm just a normal teenager like most of you. I'm currently 14 years old and live in Illinois. I'm a pretty strong guy. I row, play baseball, and play Lacrosse. The one thing I enjoy most is video games. I love being online and being able to talk and play with all of you. Brawl is a major part of my life and I love being here. Cya on the flip side!

@Doges
    Hey, I'm Doges and I am a 16 year old junior in high school with an interest in playing computer games. I have been playing brawl since May 17 (The day MCPVP shut down, and while I wasn't intending to make the move to brawl and rather play on Hypixel , a week after MCPVP shut down I got an invite to work on some builds for brawl. I accepted since I was bored and school had been let out, and soon got to meet some administrators and even chap through TS because of that. I quickly fell in love with teamspeak since there were always people to talk to, and met some more awesome people through joining channels. In late June, I saw that the prefix for [Build] had opened up in the moderator applications section and wrote up an application, seeing as I was very active in all three required fields. A week later, to my surprise, I did my interview for staff and got accepted. Through the staff team, I made many friends who I talk to regularly. I worked my way up eventually to passing the trial, and then eventually getting a promotion to moderator.

@ikemulti
    Hey there! I'm Johannes but you might know me by the name "ikemulti".
    I live in the middle of nowhere in Central Germany.
    I'm studying media informatics combined with media design at university (9 semesters).
    You will most likely find me on McBuild and sometimes on CTF. Cya ingame!

@ExpertZJP
    Hey, I'm ExpertZJP, just call me Expert or Zack. I'm a Survival PvP player, but I play alot of other gamemodes. Originally I was a skywars/ survival games player, but times have changed. I have a cat named Floyd that I absoultely hate, and if you've ever talked to me on teamspeak then you've probably heard him growling or meowing. I started actively playing Brawl around January/ February 2015 and I've been hooked ever since. I'm 16 years old, and shoot me a PM if you ever need any help!

@Nohox
    Heyho, I am Nohox. Currently I am being held hostage in a dark cellar somewhere in the suburbs of Los Angeles, and I'm being forced to write a small biography. And since the knife at my neck is starting to hurt, here is my story.I am a pretty boring person in real life, but I started playing at McPvP back in November 2012, at what some people refer to as the "prime" of the server. I began to main CTF together with the archer class (yes, it's a class, and I don't care what the code says, Nom). Eventually due to some emotional comments by people that I kept putting arrows between their eyes, I expanded to other classes like Soldier and Medic. While making a whole bunch of friends over the months, the head admin WiKi_KiKi contacted me a year ago and asked if I would fancy trying out moderating CTF. After some dark ritual with candles, fake blood and weird symbols on the floor I was promoted in August 2014 and started reffing CTF matches and being part of the general fighting among mods. At one point the main MCPVP gamemodes got bought by Brawl after player decrease, so most of the CTF mods migrated to this new server. This is where I am now, making new friends and being forced to write something up, so please help me!

@Andrwe
    Eyy my name is Andrew, or Stake. I live in the U.S., up in Maine. I love playing all sorts of pvp game modes and you really could find me on any server here on Brawl. Other games I play are LoL and smash bros, and I also have a passion for ps2 games. When I am not playing games I hang out and play sports and games with my friends or studying for my multitude of science classes. Send me a message if you want, I'll talk to anyone about anything :smile:

@wintergreen3
    Hiya! ^-^ I'm wintergreen3 and it's a pleasure to be able to write one of these. A little about myself - I'm 17 (even though tons of people in the past have thought I was a 12-14 year old boy because of my voice) and I'm female. I've played CTF since November of 2012, and I've never really taken a break from it since. I love the gamemode and the community that has come with it, and I'm on one of the best CTF teams out there, Delta Force. I have a little blue and white parakeet named Buddy, and I like to ride horses, play soccer, and read books when I'm not playing CTF. I got JMOD on September 12th, 2015, and I'm loving it so far. I hope to see you all ingame sometime soon! =D

@Compositions
    Hello, this is Compositions. I started playing Brawl in early 2014 and became a staff member on August 27, 2015. McParty is the server I moderate, but you'll see me on CTF a lot, too. I'm a freshman in high school and love to play baseball, football, and basketball. Some of my hobbies are cooking, taking photos, and outdoor rock climbing. This is just a little about me, hope to see you all around!

@Aboves
    Hey guys, my name is Cloudy. However, some people may know me as Riley I am 13 years old, am one of the youngest staff members. Mostly outside of Brawl I enjoy playing soccer mostly, as well as a bit of Call of Duty. I've been playing brawl since the start. Since good old Multiplayer Servers. I joined Mc-War almost right after it came up. I was a War player for many years, and then transferred to WarZ. You can mostly find me there nowadays. I look forward to seeing you all!

@Turmac
    Hey guys! My Name Is Turmac. (Pronounced turr-mack, not turn-mack) I started playing brawl 2 years ago, but started playing more seriously starting June 10, 2015. I love to play HG and get demolished on WarZ! I play lacrosse as a Middie and Attack! I also love cracking jokes with friends. I am 16 (although I sound like I'm 10) So yeah, send me a P.M. If you have questions or if you just want to talk about anything!
    Adiós!
    ~Turmac

@Snail_5_
    Hey, I'm Snail_5_, but many people just call me Snail. My real name is Joshua, I'm 14, and I live in Houston Texas. I do martialarts, my favorite game is the original Ratchet And Clank, and I'm a very strange person. I started Mc-War back in 2012, and ever since then, I've been a scroob. I spend most of my free time trying to work my way higher on the War leaderboards. One of my biggest goals came true on December 24th, when I was promoted to JMod. Remember kids, don't let your memes be memes. You can do anything. c:

@TheZombieKat
    Why hello there! I'm Kat! I was a MCPVP player who moved over to Brawl when it bought my favorite gamemode, CTF. I've been playing CTF since early 2012, and that's the server I got mod for. You'll also see me hanging out on HG or War, as I enjoy both of those gamemodes. If you see me, feel free to say hi! I only bite on occasion. Also, say hi to Martin, as he really likes making new friends!

@_Featherpaw_
    Hey hey! I'm featherpaw. I joined brawl in August. It took me a little while to fully except that mcpvp was gone. So that's why I didn't join sooner. I got staff the day before Halloween, so that was exciting! Everyone here is really nice so I make tons of friends! ^-^
    As for outside of Minecraft, Im 19 right now, so college is a thing I have to deal with. I'm going for my degree in network administration and also working as a waitress at a little family restaurant called The Quest. Oh, and I have a pet guinea pig called Mask! See ya around in game!

@Wario
    Hey, I'm Wario! Some of the older players may recognize me as thunderpigs. I've been playing Brawl for a little over 2 years now and have enjoyed every second. I've been a WarZ main for basically my entire stay here. I don't know, just something about it makes me feel good. I am looking forward to stepping up in the WarZ community now that I am a JMOD for WarZ and would like to show the community that I can be a good addition!

[​IMG]

@Chaos_Overseer
    Hello, my name is TheEliteBanshee. I'm a moderator for Mc-War. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions concerning War. I am currently 16 years old but will be turning 17 soon. I am from the United States and live in Ohio. I'm currently a Junior in High School and am attending the Career Center for Computer Network and Technology. I hope to see you guys in-game!

@Xelia_
    Hey, I'm Xelia! ^-^ I was born in Holland, and currently live in Southern England. I'm fluent in both languages, and have some decent knowledge of German, Japanese and Latin. I started playing the old MCPVP server around four years ago, and CTF two years ago. I was offered a trial position earlier this year. Along with some friends, I founded the PPP clan on MCPVP sometime in 2014, which is still a group now. I draw a lot, and spent a large portion of my time drawing for people on the old MCPVP forums. Any other free time is spent reading, writing, and doing other boring activities that don't involve going outside and interacting with normal people. See you around! [:

@SoullessSpooky
    I joined Brawl a while back. I was originally a War player when I discovered it on YouTube. I experimented with WarZ then I found Minestrike. I became a fanatical MS player, and that was the only thing I ever played.

Soon after that, I took a long break from Minecraft as a whole. A long break in that case was defined as around a year. I came back to Brawl to discover there was a whole new system, but Minestrike wasn't as popular. So, I tried War. I rose through the levels to around level 25 when I became interested in the donor guns. I found some prepaid gift cards, but I had issues using them on the store because I needed Paypal.

This is where @Snail_5_ comes into the story. He openly offered to buy me whatever I needed from the store if I gave him the prepaid card information. Normally, that would be a dumb move to make, handing free money to someone you met over an online game, but thank goodness he was true to his word and purchased the War items for me. Over time, I found more cards, and I purchased a few more guns and another perk, plus 3 months of MVP.

A few more months and another break later, I came back to Brawl with an intro to the forums again, I had returned to play some more War. I spent time messing around trying to raise a pitiful KDR on War and Skyping with Snail. Then, I discovered WildWest.

I joined as a noob, to be honest. I tried to process some drugs, joined a couple random teams, and overall tried to learn the game. Eventually, I talked with@TheMafias a bit. He remembered me from somewhere on the forums. A couple weeks later, I asked if he would permit me into the base his team, CROW was holding, to process peacefully. He simply replied; "Join TeamSpeak channel." And gave me the password.
    This lead to me being invited to the team.

I have been with CROW ever since. I have become an administrator to the team, and, along with Mafias, more recently, applied for JMod. We were both accepted and had our interviews one after another, and were both accepted. I hope to be a JMod for Brawl for longer in the future.

Thank you for reading my bio of how I came to Brawl. Hope to see you all around <3

@iMacro
    - [Coming soon]

@aGuyInAsuite
    Hi there,

I'm a Junior Moderator, mainly for build. I first joined McPvP in 2012 to play HG, but by 2013 I started playing Sabotage. My friends eventually told me to try Minecraft Build, and I did.

I took a break from Minecraft during the switch, but I'm here yet again! I enjoy seeing you around.

@DarkTitan_
    Hey there! I was on born November 26, 2000 and I live in Alaska (no, we don't live in ingloos.) I started playing Minecraft in late 2012, and found my way to Brawl by the end of 2013. During my time here, I have played mostly War, CTF, Wild West, and Party. Earlier this year, I started worked towards becoming a moderator for Brawl. And here I am!

In my free time, not on Minecraft of course, I do a lot of other things. I enjoy football, baseball, basketball, reading, hiking (exploring Alaska is pretty dank), watching movies, and just simply enjoying life. I am a full-time highschool student, so my studies are a big part of my life too.

Nice to meet you, and hope to see you out on the battlefield. Feel free to ask me any questions c:

@DeKrah
    Sorry, but I'm not okay sharing details with someone I don't know.

@Gehenna_Beam
    Hi. I was born on December 18, 1991, and I'm from Gastonia, North Carolina. I've been playing Minecraft since September 2011. I started playing on multiplayer servers in 2012 where I eventually found my way to MCPVP later that year. I mainly played CTF on there. I became JMod here on Brawl on August 23, 2016. I'm a man of few words, but I'll be happy to help if I can.

@Jul13n
    Hey guys, Jul13n here. \o/
    Most know me by Scape from my old account, scapecrafter, but that's history for now. I was born on November 13, 1998 in Pennsylvania, USA. I'm currently 17 years old in my last year of high school. As you can probably guess, 13 is my number and neon green is my color. I'm 50% Mexican and I've got two bros, one being Z_Hobo. I joined MCPVP (as one of my first servers) about 4 years ago, and I started playing on Brawl (specifically MC-War to become lv 30+) since about 2 years ago on scapecrafter. And I was promoted to CTF Trial Jmod on August 15, 2016. I love listening to music (esp. trap/rap), playing soccer, hanging with my bros, and PvPing!! I'm a friendly dude, so if you ever see me online say hi! :smile:

Check me out on...
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/ScapeCrafter
    MySpace: JulienLovesMinecraft_13

@kevshadowslayer
    Hi I'm kevshadowslayer (but you can just call me Kev), and I've been addicted to CTF since 2014 B] and have been Rep / Co-Leader of The Crusaders for 2 years.

Other than that, I'm also addicted to Osu! (I'm at around rank 26K Global right now / profile name is same as my IGN), and have played a bit of TERA and Paragon. I'm 16 years old, live in Pennsylvania, and am a Junior in High School. I'm also a complete Anime addict too (WATCH YOUR LIE IN APRIL :grinning:D ), along with being a complete Marching Band geek (I play marimba).

Hope to see you all on CTF! Byebye cx

@Mattyz_
    [​IMG]

@randomcitizen1 - [Coming soon]

@RMST1
    Hey!
    My name is RMST1, I'm currently a Wild West Trial-JMod and I love to be a volunteer on Brawl. I've joined Brawl around 2013, but made my forums account at around 2014-2015.

I firsr started applying for staff in 2015. I was new, my English was rusty and I wasn't very well known in the community. But I didn't give up. I tried, and tried and tried and I tried, and then after 5 applications, I got accepted.

My in real life hobbies are playing guitar, skating ( really fast ), school / homework, gaming and eating pudding.

That's probably it, I'll force ritzy to edit the thread if I have to say anything new.
    Stay tuned!

@RyGuy88228 - [Coming soon]

@Sn4x5
    Hey, I'm Sn4x5 and I'm 16 years old (^:
    I've been playing WarZ for a long ass time already and had alot of fun.
    Besides WarZ, I play some War but not that often.
    WarZ is one of the best Gamemodes I've ever played in the entire time I've been playing Minecraft for.
    Well Idk what else to say so peace out!

@SoCool21 - [Coming soon]

@spookyallen234 - [Coming soon]

@Xelasi - [Coming soon]

• Informative x 22
    • Like x 18
    • Friendly x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Mod Honor x 1
    #1 Ritzy, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  2. specknav

specknav Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +184
    HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY @Giggadream #NotThere #NoLoveLoser

• Funny x 12
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. Audi_

Audi_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +782
    He isn't there because a bio was not sent to me in time. I will add him when he sends one.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. NathanDrake

NathanDrake Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +332
    wow audi thanks for making this very informative.

5. specknav

specknav Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +184
    #DontInclude him #Fg @Giggadream #Giggadream

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. sjuka_legogubbar

sjuka_legogubbar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    +492
    Finaly :grinning: Finaly we know a littel bit more about all staffs :grinning:

7. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    @XxIronRavenxX, aren't you too old to play something like minecraft?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. phillip0602

phillip0602 Brawl Veteran

Ratings:
    +140
    I gonna stalk all the staffs now
    ^,-

#8 phillip0602, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  9. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    And @yinscape is definitely too young :wink:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. poaches

poaches Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +493
  11. Audi_

Audi_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +782
    I only included what section they were in first. For example Lord_Roke is an MC-War Mod but also a PvP Mod, however War is further up the list so he was there but not in PvP.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. 18kss

18kss All is within

Ratings:
    +1,913
    Discord:
    18kss#5951
    #sweg

Hi staff! :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. bman7842

bman7842 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123
    Putty lookin swagalicious

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. kindabigboy

kindabigboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157
    #FromChaploo'sBasementY'all

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. LuckyPop

LuckyPop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +363
    So, so beautiful '-'

16. WarSkater

WarSkater Rob // MC-WarZ Hardcore Crafter

Ratings:
    +471
    Discord:
    Rob // Skater#0460
    Very Informative... It's nice knowing more about the staff here at MCBrawl.

17. ButterMuffin112

ButterMuffin112 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105
  18. iErebos

iErebos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +435
    fix pls <3

Anyways, nice. It was weird reading all this stuff, as I knew most already, but some things I learned about people I didn't know.

• Like Like x 1
  19. TheBoyGenius510

TheBoyGenius510 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +390
  20. Chopo

Chopo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1