1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

[WE'VE MOVED] CTF Teams | Free Agent List: https://discord.gg/vhV3Dz2

Discussion in 'Teams' started by wintergreen3, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | Staff Manager | CTF Admin

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Hey all - Please read this!
    I've got exciting news! We've moved this to the CTF Discord. This way the list can be updated more efficiently and more people will apply and look to it for new members! You can join the CTF Discord here: https://discord.gg/vhV3Dz2, and go to the channel named #free-agents. Please join it if you want to be on the Free Agents list, and thank you all for supporting this thread for so many years (nearly 4)!

----
    Post Archive:

Hello, CTFers! In order to help both new players looking to join a CTF team and team reps who need new recruits, we're creating a list of currently teamless players who're looking to join CTF teams. Being on this list will not guarantee that you're accepted into a team, as that's up to the discretion of the players who run them, but it should make you a lot more visible to them. In order to be added to the list, all you need to do is fill out the application below:

Free Agent Applications

Username:
    Timezone:
    Date of Application:
    Other Relevant Information:
    @wintergreen3 (Please leave this tag so that I see your application.)

Username: Godman
    Timezone:
    MST
    Date of Application: 4/14/20
    Role:
    Roaming Defense, Recovery
    Classes: Assassin, Medic, Scout, some Ninja, trying to be better at archer.
    Discord: Godman#6909

Username: GamingSocks / MinerEule (Disc: Eule#0744)
    Timezone: CEST
    Date of Application: 7th June 2020
    Other Relevant Information: New to CTF however i have experience in working on a team and playing Minecraft "competitively". Eager to learn and willing to spend a lot of time. I have a mic but someone will have to teach me the basics of the game before i do anything.

NewUsername: jaidenmital/bar1324
    Timezone: EST
    Date of Application: September 15, 2020
    Other Relevant Information: I can talk in calls and go to most practices and matches.

Username: Mattallamune72
    Timezone: PST
    Date of Application: July 27, 2020
    Other Relevant Information: I am pretty versatile offense player. I can play heavy, ninja and chemist. Hit me on discord @Mattallamune72 #8338

Username: mattminecraft0
    Date of Application: 4/13/20
    Other Relevant Information: I cap with ninja and chemist

Username: NorthernIreland/Shallowly
    Timezone:
    GMT
    Date of Application: 12/04/20
    Other Relevant Information: Looking for a team to play with during the tournament. If your team is lacking offense skill or an elf main, leave me a message; WeeJake#7594

Username: Mr_Ant87 (Discord: Ant | Mr_Ant87#1791)
    Timezone: Australian EST
    Date of Application: 26/8/2020
    Other Relevant Information: I mainly play Soldier and Necro on offence, but I can flex onto Heavy, Medic and Engineer if need be (preferably on offence). I'm fairly active on comms as well when I need to be.

Username: quarterpan
    Date of Application: 6/15/20
    Role:
    Defense, Recovery, Offense
    Classes: Archer (D), Necro (O/R), Ninja (D/R), Assassin (D), Bulk (D/O), Pyro (D) -- (in order of preference) well rounded in other classes minus elf.
    Discord: amir#9645

Username: RyGuy
    Date of Application: 8/23/2020
    Other Relevant Information: I can play anything I'm assigned, prefer to play an offense soldier / heavy. Trying to learn some more classes to become an overall flex player, and would love to help work on my versatility and game sense with an experienced team's help.

Username: Ugianskis
    Timezone: PST
    Date of Application: 4/14/20
    Other Relevant Information: I always talk in calls, I play offense chem/soldier/elf/medic. Trying to be a no-life gamer.

A few pointers about the application:

• If you change your username while on this list, don't ask me to update it. Your spot on the list will still link to your forum account.
      • Please list your timezone as "GMT/UTC +/- (a number)" for convenience. For reference, Eastern Standard Time (EST) is UTC -5, and Central European Time (CET) is UTC +1.
      • While "Other Relevant Information" was left vague on purpose, useful information to include would be along the lines of how much experience you have with the gamemode, which classes you tend to play, and so on.
      • Teams often use non-forum messaging/voice services, such as Skype and Discord, to communicate. Having an account for such platforms is not required to join a CTF team, but many leaders & reps will ask for it.
      • Please put the date of your application in the according slot. This helps me know how long you've been on the list.

A few pointers about the list:

• If you join a team while on this list, please let me know by either posting in this thread or sending me a forum PM so I can remove you.
      • For reps / leaders / other team members involved in recruitment: To avoid too much clutter on the thread, please keep recruiting messages directed at players off this thread. Forum PMs/conversations are a good alternative.

That should cover just about everything. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me (@wintergreen3) Happy Capping!

- The CTF Team Committee

Credit to @November for reviving the idea.
    Credit to @b0squet for formatting this thread.

• Like x 23
    • Winner x 4
    • Useful x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Mod Honor x 1
    #1 wintergreen3, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  2. Nakatago

Nakatago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234
  3. iWatchPaintDry

iWatchPaintDry Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77
    Omg thank you so much i have been waiting for something like this to finally come out ! :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ring0ff1re

ring0ff1re Member

Ratings:
    +17
    This is smart. It should be stickied.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chopo

Chopo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    I've been waiting for something like this.
    Username: Chopo
    Timezone: CST (UTC -6, I believe)
    Other Relevant Information: I guess we'll go down the basics. I started playing CTF in 2012, took a break from it and didn't really play it actively again until the merge. I primarily main a supportive/offensive medic, while switching classes to recover or defend when needed. My premium classes consist of pyro, ninja and elf. I consider myself decent, but I definitely have some weaknesses that a team could help me out in. :wink: And yes, I have Skype/TS.
    pls notice me somejuan

6. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +876
    And when it was me who actually talked to matt about this, doesn't matter. So glad this is back though.

Username: sportyman56
    Timezone: GMT
    Other Relevant Information: I've had experiences with teams, some have been good some bad. But I'm mainly looking for an active team that calls and has fun a lot.

• Funny Funny x 1
    #6 Daveeeeeeeee, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  7. ASAP_Quan

ASAP_Quan Active Member

Ratings:
    +28
    o rip

8. Deppuccino

Deppuccino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +341
    This is going to be really usefull to everyone, I can feel it.

9. ACE_BLUE2

ACE_BLUE2 Sup'

Ratings:
    +296
    Finally I don't have to check every roster to see if someone is on a team or not. You guys have made my life so much easier <3.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Plautius

Plautius Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +179
    Pin this imo

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,157
    Username: Is that a serious question?
    Timezone: UTC-6
    Other Relevant Information: Hi I'm Admiral_Munson. I'm 18 years old, I suck at CTF, I was an original member of the Red Flaggers (TRF), and I like dank memes. That enough information for ya NSA? THINK YOU CAN GET MORE INFO OUTTA ME? I WILL NEVER REVEAL MY VICTORIA'S SECRET!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  12. CrossBoone

CrossBoone enjoy life

Ratings:
    +139
    Username:CrossBoone
    TimeZone:Eastern Time Zone
    Relevant information:I'm 14 and my main class is assassin. I have been playing for 3 years and was a member of the Mooshies before the group was disbanded. School really affects the time that I can play so I will be online about 4 days a week. P.S. No lifer on weekends..
    Communication:nun:open_mouth:

13. Nakatago

Nakatago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234
    It's highly recommended you create a skype account because teams communicate over skype a great amount.

14. CrossBoone

CrossBoone enjoy life

Ratings:
    +139
    K Thanks I'll probaly create it this week if i can!❤️

15. Katmorder_

Katmorder_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106
    #15 Katmorder_, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  16. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | Staff Manager | CTF Admin

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Yep, updating it now, sorry. I was having trouble editing it the other day and making it save. Thanks though!

17. CrossBoone

CrossBoone enjoy life

Ratings:
    +139
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Winneon

Winneon Member

Ratings:
    +45
    Username: Winneon
    Timezone: UTC/GMT -6:00 (Central Standard Time)
    Skype Name: jalordaserpent7
    I'm a rather old CTF player, starting out back in 2012, playing on MCPvP. I had horrible framerate back then, so I only played whenever I felt like dealing with the consequences of poor framerate. I used to main Pyro, but I've gotten used to other classes since then (since I'm now out of practice from Pyro). I had a 1-2 year break, and came back to CTF around 3 months ago. I have a much, much higher framerate than I used to now (200-300fps), which allows me to use some classes that require quick reaction time (Ninja & Assassin).

I currently main Medic for capping, Ninja for capping/defense, and Assassin for defense/recovering. I may play the odd Soldier depending on the map (Beaver Creek and similar maps). My KD ratio is utter trash because I generally focus on capping rather than killing other players. I'm also not the best in PvP, but I consider myself much better than the average player.

I myself have always considered CTF to be a fun, FFA kind of thing. I've never worked too great with groups, but lately I've been trying to improve on that. Due to my efforts to work with a group better, I've decided to give CTF Teams a shot. I don't know how long I will last on a team, but I at least would like to try to experience group collaboration on official terms. I go to school online, so I have a lot more free time for a Junior in High School. I do use Skype, and I have it open whenever my computer is on (which is usually during the afternoon to late night). Thank you for reading this application, and have a fantastic 2016! ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #18 Winneon, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  19. ExtremeEvoboost

ExtremeEvoboost CTF Media Man

Ratings:
    +200
    Username: Latios_anti_hax
    Timezone: UTC -5
    Skypename: perditio-thaumnios
    Relatively decent in every class, except archer. Or elf. My Main classes for Regular are Enginub (yes I realize that is banned >: ( ) Mage, and Heavy. I'll normally switch into medic than chemist though If I see the flag carrier is not buffed. I'm only on on weekends (including fridays) but otherwise I'd rather be a merc.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Proterozoic

Proterozoic Wiki Team is a Semi-Staff Rank

Ratings:
    +916
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...