1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Outro My finally goodbye, It's been a good run

Discussion in 'Outros' started by Endertroll1, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Endertroll1

Endertroll1 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Howdy, guys its me Endertroll1 So, lets get straight to the point I'm quitting brawl it's been a while since I last played and learned rarely no one plays anymore. I woke up yesterday and thought to myself that why not just get everything over with and tell all my friend my goodbye's I wanted to thank everyone that helped me to get to where I am today @_ShadowSlayer for assisting me with tracking and helping him @PingWoo for being nice and a great friend along with @SillyPickles @Speedcell and @DemonicObelisk And all my other friends For getting me to where I am today it was fun hanging out with you all. I still might play but it's very rare and I hope to see you all again one day. So, this is it huh? After all I've been through and and the situations I had to fix or deal with. It was a pleasure meeting you all and having fun adventures with you all. Goodbye :grinning:
    Ben.png

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1
  2. tupaq19

tupaq19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168
    Later dude. Good luck in life

3. Speedcell

Speedcell Ex-Raid Mod | Team Vanta

Ratings:
    +315
    Discord:
    Speedcell#8433
    I wish you the best of luck in the future dude! Thanks for being extremely kind all the time and also a good laugh. I hope you come back <3

4. SillyPickles

SillyPickles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
  5. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
  6. PingWoo

PingWoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129
    Hey man You did a lot in our team, I wish u the best in your future. Once a Vanta/Meta member always a Vanta/Meta.

7. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  8. DreadfulDNA

DreadfulDNA Well Known Member

Ratings:
    +136
    I think it's fair to say I knew your fairly well from playing along side you these last few months, and it's a shame to see you go. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you plan on spending your time with now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1