1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Intro Hey guys, theewanmasta here

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by SA1009, Jul 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. SA1009

SA1009 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone,

I'm not sure how many people on here would remember me, but my name is Ewan (my username was theewanmasta, don't even have the password to that account anymore), and I played a helluva lot of CTF from 2012-2014. Recently I came across a 3 year old post by @SoCool21 (https://www.brawl.com/threads/67411/) about how it had been 5 years since he, and many of us who played back then, started playing on MCPvP/Brawl. I've only lately started playing Minecraft a bit again, and although I spent countless hours on MCPvP (Mostly CTF), I'd largely forgotten about it. It's crazy to think about how long ago it was, but also crazy that I'd forgotten how much this game and this community meant to me. Playing team matches, messing around on servers, and just talking to awesome people are all things that I will never truly forget, even when life gets busy and moves on. I'm going into my second year of university now, and thinking back to all the great times we had (and even logging into the server again) really gave me a huge wave of nostalgia.

I'm not sure if anyone from back then will see this, but I'd love to hear from you again, and how you've all been doing. I'm not gonna tag everyone I remember from back then so it's quite possible that this post will be lost lol, but I can only hope.

I'm happy this server still exists, and hope you're all doing well :smile: