1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Outro socool wrote "uwu" on my profile

Discussion in 'Outros' started by rmure, Mar 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    this is absolutely unforgivable and i cannot believe this staff team would wrong me in such a way. i've seen and experienced a lot of bad **** with this server's moderation, but this is the final ****ing straw

• Agree x 4
    • ELITE Honor x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Mod Honor x 1
  2. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    @SoCool21 don't you just rate this post with your petty little "Mod Honor" rating and walk away. Look what you did to my baby boi. I expect a professional, lengthy apology. A regular wall of text. In fact, I want to read an absolute paragon of self-flagellation, and not only as a reply to this thread, but as its own standalone thread since this is a crime against all of Brawl, not just my boi. This is sexual harassment, and should never be tolerated from someone in a position of power. #Demote #NotSoCool #TheForumsAreSoDeadWeHaveToInventOurOwnDrama

3. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    Former Mod: @Exaggeration wrote: Sensei ChestTracers on my profile, you cannot even understand the disgusting feeling I have every day when I wake up and think about it.

4. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Well, at least now you've got it off your chest.

Also, I just realized how screwed I am if Roke ever comments on this thread half of m̵y̵ ̵a̵d̵v̵a̵n̵c̵e̵s̵ the kind things I've said about him over the years.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    #4 randomcitizen1, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  5. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    why use strikethrough text generator? this forum has the real deal. come on man you should know you've been here longer than me

drifflgtbg

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Yeah, I thought it did somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Now it has double strikethroughs though. Can the forums do that? I think not.

7. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    I have been summoned. May I present: Random's awkward (and hopeless) love for me:

(Collection is not exhaustive)

Good that I no longer moderate the forums because this is incredibly off topic. Just need to find out how the report system works from this side.

• ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • SMod Honor SMod Honor x 1
    #7 Lord_Roke, Mar 20, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  8. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Ahem, all I see are a bunch of quotes that could have easily been doctored rather than any actual evidence that I or anyone else ever engaged in what looks to me like a little harmless teasing. Nevertheless, if someone was to have engaged in such teasing over the years, and if some of their teasing was ever compiled on a forums thread, said "teaser"—I have no one particular in mind of course—might consider it sweet, perhaps even adorable, that the "teasee" had either kept a collection of their teases or took the effort to locate some of them to post, and would be curious if, in fact, the former or the latter was the case. <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    If we assume that some weird person - purely hypothetical of course - had actually made all of these statements expressing their hopeless love, it would be prudent to believe that in this unimaginable event the so-named "teasee" would have made use of a the forums search to collect this set of awkward statements. But since it is unimaginable for someone to make such statements this situation is of course - dare I repeat myself - purely hypothetical.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Hexivoid

Hexivoid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    I swear, I write my most dedicated well-thought-out posts and receive no staff attention while these s**tposts grind those cool medals... :sweat_smile:

• Mod Honor Mod Honor x 1
  11. randomcitizen1

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Gravedig, but, in this case, it's acceptable because these so-called "s**tposts" are in fact art worthy of all the sparklies that bedeck the masterpieces of their artists. Either that or the staff team knows that @rmure is actually an egirl or something. Also, hi again @Lord_Roke. Howsit feel to not be able to lock this thread 'cause u aren't staff anymore? Can't lock this thread just liek u can't lock a certain hypothetical someone out of ur heart, amirite? Except maybe u can lock this thread because I'm pretty sure you still secretly have perms... but u still will never be able to lock a certain hypothetical someone out of ur heart! :v

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Hexivoid

Hexivoid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    It was a compliment! :smile:

13. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    free mod honours to egirls