1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Resignation love you guys

Discussion in 'Outros' started by yairster, May 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. yairster

yairster Yes
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    I guess I'll start with my story.

I first joined Brawl in 2015, mainly played CTF with some IRL friends; had no idea such a relation was going to be made.

I randomly quit and went on to other servers. Came back in 2018 with a pretty foolish idea.

After 3 years of complete abandonment, I had the sudden urge to become staff here. I was lucky to come across the most patient human alive - @SoCool21, who listened to a 13-year-old's unreasonable desire with such an open heart. He told me he saw something in me and offered to help me with this journey.

I was on vacation in Italy when this happened, my mind has not moved on from that conversation for the whole trip. I was obsessed.

We opened up a conversation on the forums and began working. He shared his stories with me, analyzed them so I could learn from his mistakes. He gave me quality, and I'm not talking in-game.

"Always take on the responsibilities of the position above you" - Tom.

That whole journey was a lesson towards life, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I became known around the network, and people knew me as a nice, helpful guy. I gave my insights on the forums, talked with the staff members, met friends - learned.

@Kayrex was one of the KitBrawl (an awesome gamemode that was shut down) applicants at the time. We shared some good times man.

He also taught me a lot about self-confidence and to just not give a d*nm sometimes. Stuck with me till now.

Anyways, I somehow got accepted on my first run and was warmly welcomed by the staff team. Beside me were @Lceman502 who was.. ye (jk love you man) and @CoCaptainBlue. My JMod buddies.

And the rest is history. Learned a ton about management and responsibility. I've adopted a lot of qualities from this adventure, and genuinely developed a better me. It's thanks to you guys.

Back when I was a mod managing a gamemode, I depended on higher staff communication. And when I wasn't getting any, I got a bit upset; there were SMods who did not show any contribution.
    SMods who I felt I should replace.
    I realized not too long ago that I became one of those Senior Moderators. And it killed me, holding back inspired, passionate souls. We need to make room for them, respect the upcoming generations :3.

I'm very glad Brawl is doing something for this case, props to the owners.

Tags >:grinning:

@SoCool21 - just an amazing person, I would be wasting my time telling you how much I appreciate you. I'm sure you and everyone else already know.

@MoistMayonnaise - I love your willingness to help. You're a warm, kind-hearted person. I can sense that thousands of miles away, I love you man.

@Gyseline - A very hardworking, passionate, and inspired guy. I feel like you underestimate yourself and lack self-confidence, which is such a waste when it comes to a guy like you. You are worth so much. Own that.

@Ritzy - Natural leader, no doubt.

@wintergreen3 - Didn't know you well enough, unfortunately, but you're really sweet so you get a tag.

@Prouddyyy - That urge, that passion towards Brawl is a great thing. Do something about it, I'm sure the team will welcome you with wide arms.

I will see you all around. I'm not leaving Brawl.

Maybe even apply in the future.

love you guys o/

• Friendly x 6
    • SMod Honor x 5
    • Admin Honor x 3
    • ELITE Honor x 2
    • VIP Honor x 1
    • Mod Honor x 1
  2. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    rip \o see ya brother

3. Kayrex

Kayrex Ex JMOD

Ratings:
    +157
    Discord:
    Kayrex#9118
    appreciate you foo, take care

4. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    I really looked up to you. It is really sad to see you go, hope to see you around sometime though.

5. MoistMayonnaise

MoistMayonnaise Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +404
    Dang and we just talked about this too man. Take care and I love you too man

6. Ritzy

Ritzy Est. 2014
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +667
    Discord:
    Ritzy#2167
    Couldn't thank you enough for all of the work you put in to Brawl, even when your server was taken out of action you found ways to adapt and put your efforts elsewhere. Good luck bro :smile:

7. AnonymousGalaxy

AnonymousGalaxy Raid Manager | Manager of Managing | Legacy

Ratings:
    +344
    Such an underrated staff member. Godspeed, best of luck in your future!

8. Hexivoid

Hexivoid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Aww, loved this guy for being so dedicated to our clan! :frowning:

Still can't relate to this positivity...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Industrious

Industrious Staff Manager
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +17
    Discord:
    Industrious #1423
    :heart::heart::heart: Love you man, thanks for taking me under your wing. Will always respect you

• Like Like x 1
  10. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    much love (wakanda forever)

• Like Like x 1
  11. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Absolute legend. I've always been inspired by people who aren't really known by the community or staff team, who then climb the ranks and end up being great staff members. You're absolutely one of those people I've been inspired by.

Thanks for everything you've done with Brawl. You did everything you could for KitPvP, only to then move on and do a great job with Party as well. Best of luck in the future!

12. Prouddyyy

Prouddyyy Marketing

Ratings:
    +319
    Discord:
    Prouddyyy#0679
    Damn one of my best buddies on here, big oof, was a lot of fun being staff with you when I was, best of luck to you for what is next.

13. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    Jmod Buddies :heart: Very sad to see you go :cry:

Good Luck!

14. Carnotauros

Carnotauros Raid & Events Manager

Ratings:
    +595
    Discord:
    Leon#9397
    Forever the sweetest smod, good luck with life <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. Phobia

Phobia Former Staff, Mc-War, & Skyblock Manager

Ratings:
    +23
    Another one bites the dust. Was fun workin with ya. Pce out man

16. SuperBen4

SuperBen4 Profile Pic by Hexivoid

Ratings:
    +198
    Discord:
    SuperBen4#7965
    A great staff member, I always remember you as being very friendly and very dedicated. I'm sure you'll be missed on the team. Best of luck in the future though!

• Like Like x 1