1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Intro Meet the Staff Team!

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Brawl Games, Feb 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Brawl Games

Brawl Games New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    [​IMG]

Meet our current Staff Team!

Sup Brawlers,

Welcome to the Official Brawl Meet the Staff Team thread. As a team we thought it'd be a good idea to release one of these again to give you guys more of an insight on who we are and what we do individually. This is your chance to find out a bit more about us when we’re not warning, kicking or banning rule breakers :wink:. We hope you all enjoy getting to know us a bit better. So, kick your feet up and have fun reading our bios!

[​IMG]

@chickenputty
    - Server Owner
    After purchasing Minecraft in 2010, I became friends with the founding developer of Brawl, orange451, on another server community. After losing contact, I later found his gun plugin on Bukkit which lead me to the “test” server that it was on – MC-War. That day I was given Moderator (with minutes of playtime) and vanished for a while. Fast forward, I came back and was introduced to Chap and begun applying myself anywhere possible. I become WarZ Mod on 3/10/2013, WarZ Admin on 4/7/2013, global Admin soon after, and later became lead of operations “Owner” around December of 2016 (after resigning in November from my study abroad hiatus).

I started at Brawl when I was 16 years old and am now 23 years old. There have been a lot of memories here; I’m sure you can all say the same. I’ve learned and matured a lot on this community, and it has become a basis of who I am today. I’ll be graduating with a Computer Science degree this May 2020 and will be continuing in the field. Before getting into Minecraft 10 years ago and connecting with everyone, I can’t say for certain what I would be doing today.

If this wasn’t enough about me:
    Name origin: https://www.brawl.com/threads/2758/page-4#post-32355
    Introduction: https://www.brawl.com/threads/4301/
    3 year anniversary: https://www.brawl.com/threads/56805/
    Outro: https://www.brawl.com/threads/62497/
    Back as Owner: https://www.brawl.com/threads/63366/

Last Updated: 02/15/2020

[​IMG]

@Carnotauros
    - Raid Manager
    Hi there! I'm Carnotauros, also known as "Carno" or "Leon" and I am the Events Manager. I started playing brawl once McPvP shut down, as it bought most of mcpvp's game-modes. I've always been a raid player so that is also what I applied for in 2018 when I got my first promotion.

My job on here is to make sure that Raid gets frequent (and liked) updates, to look after the Raid staff members and to make sure that bugs and glitches are dealt with correctly.

I live in Sweden, but I am partly german, so I speak it fluently. In my spare time, I usually practice the piano or sleep - so if I don't respond to you in a while, that's probably what I am doing :wink:.

Last Updated: 05/01/2021

@Charlie_0014 - Build Manager / Brawl News Manager / Build Team Manager
    Hi, I'm Charlie :wave:. So... here at Brawl, I write the News, some of the Wiki pages, and have a say in what happens on Minecraft Build. Outside of staff stuff, I usually AFK on map 452565 and do homework (I spend a lot of time in the dorm). Yeah, that's pretty much it, read below :V
    Hi, I'm Charlie, and since everyone before me put an emoji, here's mine: :sunglasses:. I'm 17, a senior in high school, and live in Louisiana, United States. When not muting you kids, I pretend to do homework, play ping-pong and assist my school's robotics team. My motivation for continuing to play Brawl is building my city. As a staff member, I stalk Build and write the news when SoCool doesn't feel like doing it. Writing this was much more painful the the guy above me made it seem. (2/15/20)

Last Updated: 04/18/2021

@SoCool21 - Ban Manager / Reports & Appeals Manager / Forums Manager
    Hello my dudes, I'm Tom. I've been on the staff team for almost 5 years now, after joining the staff team as a HG JMod, and I've done all sorts of things during this time.

IRL, I'm a 20 year old cyber security apprentice in the UK. Outside of Minecraft, I play a lot of Super Mario Maker 2 and Bloons Tower Defence.

I currently help out mostly with CTF. If you see me around, say hi!

Last Updated: 04/16/2021

@wintergreen3 - Staff Manager
    Hi My name is Winter, I've been playing CTF since late 2013. I've been a staff member for about 5.5 years (since September 2015). I work with all of our social media accounts and keep them up to date with new content.

When I'm not spending my time on Brawl, I play other games on my PC or my Nintendo Switch. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon (especially Diamond and Pearl), Zelda, and JRPGs.

Last Updated: 08/01/2021

@yinscape
    - Network Manager
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

@915
    - CTF Developer
    Hey, I'm 915, complete nerd and CTF developer. I got started on mcpvp, but I was a complete random there, and followed CTF when it migrated. I've been on 2 CTF teams, The Blue Flaggers and The Crusaders. I study physics and computer engineering, and when I do finally get outside, I love biking.

Last Updated: 08/20/2020

@DeZilla - Build Developer
    Hi! I'm DeZilla. I've been around MCPVP since 2012. I made some maps for mcctf and contribuated to various other gamemodes for MCPVP/Brawl. I became DEV last year and fix a little bit the servers during my free time. I live in Montreal and studied in computer science.

@RyGuy - General Developer (Party, WarZ and Raid)
    Hey Brawlers, I’m RyGuy! I’ve been with Brawl since midway through 2013, and I returned to the staff team after being a moderator from for a year from 2016-2017. I specialize in Party, but you’ll occasionally see me poking around CTF, Build and WarZ. In my free time, I play Rugby, I code, and I’m a gym rat. I’ll always be around if anyone ever needs anything. Cya around!

Last Updated: 02/14/2020

@sjuka_legogubbar - Skyblock Developer
    I'm sjuka_legogubbar, but everyone calls me sjuka. I started playing mc-war on Brawl in 2012, and have been playing Brawl since. I was accepted as dev in January of 2021. I'm currently studying computer science, and in my spare time I develop Skyblock.

Last Updated: 05/05/2021

[​IMG]

@Fireshadow007 - Party Manager
    Hello Brawlers, my name is Fireshadow007 but some of you may also know me as Fire. My story begins back in 2013 I found this server called MCPVP and I really enjoyed my time on MCPVP. When the server was merged to be as what it is now known as Brawl, I really enjoyed the build server and the idea of having big land and free world edit. You can find me around the server if you want to come say hi to me or feel free to also message me.

Last Updated: 05/01/2021

@MoistMayonnaise - Event Manager
    Hey guys MoistMayo here, back to work on brawl and hope to make more memories, keep contact with friends made and enjoy the game like we all used to. Former mod of 2018 and back in pink starting this fall. I plan to remain staff and do my best to enjoy the time until brawl is no longer which I do hope can be pushed much longer than said.

Last Updated: 09/25/2022

@Tuumai - Raid Sub Manager
    Hello! I am Tuumai. I am part of the raid staff since I've been sticking with the gamemode since 2014. I am currently 22 years old and I am travelling around Finland for work. If you have any questions towards me, feel free to ask!

Last Updated: 09/29/2022

[​IMG]

@f1brown
    - CTF Staff
    Hi guys, I’m f1brown. I’ve been playing brawl since CTF first moved here, and have loved the gamemode since I first played it over a decade ago. I’m looking forward to making the best of my time as jmod to help people enjoy their time on the server.

Last Updated: 11/13/2022

@Foodcourt - CTF Staff
    Hey Brawlers my name is Foodcourt, I am 21-years-old from Massachusetts, U.S.A. I have actively been playing CTF since December of 2012 and recently joined the staff team in September 2022. Most of my work within the staff team happens in-game: including catching and disciplining rule breakers and introducing new players to the competitive side of CTF through my roles of being a PPM Host and a leader of CTF Match Spotlight. In my free-time I enjoy watching TV series on Netflix and studying. If you have any questions or comments about competitive CTF or Brawl in general, my DMs are always open. Happy capping!

Last Updated: 09/24/2022

@jum - Raid Staff
    Hi, I'm jum. I'm a 19 year old student from the United Kingdom, and I have been playing raid since a very young age. How did the chicken cross the road? With his legs. Haha

Last Updated: 10/13/2022

@KnockbackSlade
    - Raid Staff
    I freestyle college tests on a daily basis when im not getting banned across all of my accounts

Last Updated: 07/13/2022

@Prouddyyy - Marketing Staff
    Hey there my name is Prouddyyy, I recently returned to the staff team, my main goal will be marketing, in other words my focus will be on improving Brawl's player count and retention.

Last Updated: 06/09/2022

@quinox_ - Build Staff
    Hello! My name is quinox_. I have been on Build since 2012, and was one of the original Brawl Build Team members. Build has been my home with Brawl, and I am excited to help make it yours too, never hesitate to ask for help. As a real person, I am a mechanical engineer and love drawing/animation.

Last Updated: 12/21/2021

@Shiny12 - WarZ Staff
    Hi my name is Shiny12 (but some might know me as Gabriol or Shundo) and I have been playing brawl since 2014. I love warz, made plenty of friends and have been on the staff team since late 2020. I like to collect records and play guitar. I AM ALWAYS WATCHING YOU, HACKERS!

Last Updated: 05/05/2021

@SoullessAngel_ - General Staff
    Coming Soon!

Last Updated: 07/04/2022

@wulfi98
    - CTF Staff
    German. Playing since 2011.

Last Updated: 06/13/2021

[​IMG]

@AURailing - WarZ Staff
    Hey zombies :wink:[​IMG] I'm AURailing, also known as minefine121 in late 2013-2015, I remember skydoesminecraft doing a video about brawl and fanboying hard. I played a lot of MC-WAR, so much fun. I will always be committed to this server, dm me if you need anything.
    Last Updated: 2/17/2023

@Extreme_thunder - CTF Staff
    Hello there. :wave:

I'm Extreme_thunder! I've been playing in McPvP/Brawl since early 2012 and have played many of its old gamemodes throughout this past decade. I was introduced to the server by some friends that really loved to play Hunger Games, but I wasn't good with soup (as a lot of us weren't back then), so I gradually moved to other modes. I fell in love with CTF at first but spent a lot of time also playing Sabotage, KitPvP was also a good change of pace. I've been playing it on and off during all this time, but came back in full in 2021.

As for my personal life I'm a 21 year old (as of time of writing) from Brazil! <insert you're going to Brazil meme GIF>, well... probably not thinking it better. Right now I'm an engineering major student still figuring out exactly what I want to do with my life. For gaming I'm a Nintendo fan mostly, still like many other games though, but my main passion is Pokemon where I've spent thousands and thousands of hours playing to the point I could name the whole PokeDex in order up to generation 5 (Genesect is no. 649 :stuck_out_tongue:), after that it became way too much. I have almost all Nintendo consoles and I'm still hundting for the missing NES, SNES and Virtual Boy. I'm also a big emulation fan, I've been keeping up with the scene for a long time and love emulating games with the emulator benefits of higher resolution, modding and a bunch of others.

Right now I mostly stick around Build and CTF, where I backup maps for preservation (huge preservationist) and play the CTF PPMs/Mini PPMs + regular matches when possible.

Last Updated: 01/05/2023

@Raiinerr - CTF Staff
    Hi! I'm anemoia. You'll probably find me on Brawl playing CTF. In my free time I love playing bass and pretty much any sport that involves two teams and one ball (or a frisbee).

Last Updated: 09/02/2022

@Wittcherry - Party Staff
    Yo, I'm Wittcherry and I'm pretty fresh to Brawl's server. I usually play Party and create some maps on Build with my friends. I dream of world domination.

Last Updated: 10/13/2022

@Xion - WarZ Staff
    Yo i'm xion, top tier crafter on the Z. Avid listener of Pop Smoke, the smoke will never clear fr (free palestine)

Last Updated: 2/10/2023

• Like x 10
    • JMod Honor x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Mod Honor x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • SMod Honor x 1
    #1 Brawl Games, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2023
  2. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    @Havai has been staff since 2018 only real ones know why

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    I don't see any HG mentions on here I'm deeply insulted

Also @xxMineSheepxx I feel you on the instant noodles

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    Check again my dude :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Coming soon

• Like Like x 1
  6. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
  7. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
  8. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    @xxMineSheepxx hope your doing well in China don’t know much about the Corona virus xD, Don’t wat insta noddles they got palmoil in them. And what do you draw lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,393
    @Lichterfelde didn't I tell you to take your brother off the crack?

10. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Thanks! School is cancelled over here haha, but I'm fine. i really dont care about the stuff in instant noodles when i eat it bc yolo xD

I usually paint landscapes ^^

11. ItzKarta

ItzKarta New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i havn't see Atum on warz ever lmao

12. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    well I don't mean that palmoil is bad for you, I just mean that palmoil is bad for the enviorment since you cut down the forest to plant palm trees. Biggest cause for deforestation.

13. crowmeme

crowmeme Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42
    Discord:
    crow#7509
    and thats on periodt

14. HilalOMG

HilalOMG New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I Want to Become a Staff Manger can i?